26

"I want to go home.

Don't get me wrong, I still want to win the money, but after these last two challenges, I'm exhausted! First Chris scared us half to death, I almost killed chef with a chainsaw, then during the last challenge, we had to hunt for animals and bring them back to camp. I was assigned a porcupine, which I got to follow me with a stock of celery. I was doing well until Heather ruined everything! Like she always does. Let's just say, it took 6 hours to get the porcupine needles out of my butt. But as much as I'm going to miss DJ and not so much Izzy, I am so much closer now to winning the money. Then I can go home richer and happier."

...

Malibu's outfit

I can hear Chris's plane circulating around our camp right now

I can hear Chris's plane circulating around our camp right now. Ugh, another day, another challenge that might possibly kill me. Let's get this money, I guess.

We all walk outside as the plane gets closer and closer to our camp grounds. The fact that the studio can afford a plane with Chris's face on it but can't give us digestible food is beyond me.

"You look awful," Heather tells me as she and the rest of the campers walk outside.

"K."

I can't even argue with her right now. I'm emotionally and physically drained.

"Is that the doughnut-copter?" Owen asks.

"Ugh..." Heather grunts.

"Welcome back to Total Drama Island!" Chris says to the viewers. "Over the past six weeks, we've watched seventeen campers push themselves to the limit! And they get their butts kicked off the island by their fellow campers! Sucks to be you, Ezekiel, Eva, Noah, Justin, Katie, Tyler, Izzy, Cody, Beth, Sadie, Courtney, Harold, Eva again, Trent, Bridgette, Lindsay, DJ, and Izzy again! Only seven campers remain. And after six weeks of bugs, crappy camp food, and even grosser bathrooms, our seven finalists are about this close to losing it. We strove to come up with the best way to help the campers destress, then decided it would be way more fun to handcuff them together and see if we couldn't push them over the edge."