29

You're probably wondering if we made it back to camp yet, and... Of course not! We're still on this stupid island because Gwen rowed us in a circle. Now we're stuck, and we don't know where Heather is, or Owen, or Chris and Chef, and most importantly... CAMP! WHICH IS WHERE ALL OF MY SHOES ARE!

Gwen did manage to find some huge egg, which is great because I'm starving. The problem is, we don't know what kind of creature it came from. An egg that size did not come from a chicken.

The three of us are walking along the shore when we hear a sound that sends shivers down my spine. It sounds like a dinosaur. But it can't be, right? Dinosaurs are suppose to be extinct... right?

"Uh, looks like our deserted island isn't so deserted," Gwen says.

"Which will cost you one omelet!" Duncan replies as he grabs Gwen's egg.

"Duncan," I scold him.

The two begin to fight over the egg. This is so stupid. The egg is ginormous, we can share it! I look up to the sky and spot a giant flying creature. The ugliest bird I've ever seen. Oh my gosh, we're gonna die!

"Guys! Is that a- a- PTERODACTYL?!" I scream.

"Uh, you can have your egg back!" Gwen says as she pushes the egg back to Duncan.

"No, no, please. I insist," Duncan replies as he pushes the egg back to Gwen.

"Whoa!" I yell as the pterodactyl swoops down quickly towards us.

Gwen, Duncan, and I run for our lives, and just like that, the freaking dinosaur birds grabs up Duncan by his shoulders. Duncan screams as he is being flown away to who knows where.

"Duncan!" I and Gwen scream.

I quickly run over and grab Duncan by his ankels. The pterodactyl almost drops him, but it still manages to fly away with Duncan, and me as I hang on for dear life. Gwen soon after lassos my ankel with some rope we took with us during our voyage, and the pterodactyl drags the three of us through the air.

Well at least we know what kind of egg it is now.

...

If we stay up here any longer, I'm going to puke. I try to get a good look at the island, but all I see are trees... And Heather.

Oh my gosh, it's Heather! I have never been so happy to see her!

"I'm slipping!" Duncan says panicking.

That's great!

We end up slipping out of the pterodactyls talons and we plummet toward the ground.

This is great- Oh wait, no it's not!

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" We all scream.

...

Oh my gosh, I'm dead...

We died, and now my mom is going to have to sue Chris and the studio, and Warner won't get his reality tv show... And all the shoes I've left behind! I at least hope Heathers finds our corpses. That's the only way I'll rest in peace, through Heather's trauma.

Wow, death is really dark. I can't see anything. Well, at least I went painlessly!

"Mal, you can open your eyes now," I hear Duncan say.