10

Author here, I am not good at this. You've been warned!

...

Justin manages to force the door open to the cabin, and we quickly make our way inside. Our lips haven't disconnected once. My back hits the wall and I wrap my arms around his neck. My breathing and his are ragged.

"We have to hurry," I mutter.

Am I wrong to make out with the enemy? I mean, Tyler and Lindsay hook up all the time! So why should Justin and I be a problem? He's hot, and it's no secret that he likes me. Gwen did say he has the hots for me.

He walks me over to one of the bunk beds, and we plop down, him on top of me. Gosh, wait until Warner hears about this! He removes his shirt and I mine. My hands trail down his incredibly toned abs and land just above his belt line, while his hands skim over my lady bits and cup my butt. He removes his lips from mine and nibbles down to my neck.

I've been waiting for this since we started this competition...

...

"Warner... Boy, do I have a lot to tell you! I wish you were here."

...

I make it backstage and I join Bridgette and Courtney who look a nervous wreck. I quickly fix my disheveled hair, my bandages, and my top before I make my presence known.

"Hey, how's it going?" I ask.

"Malibu! Where have you been?" Courtney exclaims.

"We're dying out there!" Bridgette says.

"I-" I was honestly going to explain everything when I'm stopped by Heather who's presenting her talent now.

Crap! I thought she'd be done by now.

"Originally I was going to dance for you. Instead, I want to celebrate team spirit, with a collaboration," I hear her say.

"Heather and team spirit? Sounds fishy to me," I observe.

"Yeah, let's go look," Bridgette suggests.

And the three of us make our way to look at Heather's performance.

"So, with words by Gwen, performance by me, enjoy, " Heather starts while holding up... Gwen's journal?! Oh, that's low!

"Okay. 'So I’m trying to ignore him, but he’s just so cute. If they had custom ordered a guy to be a distraction for me here, it would have been McHottie. He is pretty much the only person I can relate to here, and I know it’s a cliché, but I love guys who play guitar.' Thank you."

Everyone's is stunned. The entire area is quiet because no one says a word. My mouth is wide open with shock. Poor Gwen isn't moving, and Heather just stands there with her stupid little face.

When Heather plays dirty, she plays DIRTY!

"That was so mean," Courtney finally says.

"Seriously," Bridgette agrees.

"What a b*tch," I breath.

...

"If I where Gwen, I'd punch Heather right in the face. Not only did she steal from her, she also embarrassed her in front of Trent!"

...

"Well then, it’s down to the final act of the night. Can Geoff and his rad stunts turn it around? I seriously doubt it. Let’s find out," Chris tells the audience.