28

Malibu's outfit

Malibu's outfit

"Listen up, campers! One of the most grueling challenges of any summer camp experience is the dreaded rain day! Where all activities with a remote possibility of fun are cancelled in favor of the Craft Tent

"Listen up, campers! One of the most grueling challenges of any summer camp experience is the dreaded rain day! Where all activities with a remote possibility of fun are cancelled in favor of the Craft Tent. The forecast for tomorrow: rain, rain, and more rain, followed by rain! See you all in the Craft Tent tomorrow at 0700 hours," Chris announces over the loud speaker.

Gwen and I sit here on the porch not in the best mood. I really hope the rain stops soon. The challenges are cancelled, we're stuck here with Heather, it's all around a crappy day, and the rain just made it so much worse.

"Frowning like a big suck won't bring Leshawna back, you know? It'll just give you premature wrinkles," Heather tells Gwen and I. "Oops, too late."

You know, after Gwen and I made up, I was actually starting to feel better. Gwen and I squashed our beef, and we, along with Leshawna, were going to work together to get Heather off the island. Well that was all ruined when Chris got back. Turns out the campers who were eliminated were sent to some fancy resort, and they got to vote somebody off last night. Knowing Chris, I bet he screwed something up. There is no way they voted off Leshawna, everyone loves her. Heather I can believe, maybe even Duncan. Hell, even me! All I know is, Chris screwed up, and I'm stuck here for another week with that witch.

"Why don't you just put us out of our misery and vote yourself off?" I ask Heather.

"So nice to see you girls getting along. Gives me the warm fuzzies," Duncan jokes.

"In your dreams, perv!" Heather exlaims.

"Man, this sucks!" Duncan says. "Even Owen couldn't put a shiny happy spin on this weather."

...

"I cannot wait for this to be over with. Yes I've met many new friends, and we've made the best of every situation, but now... I'm just tired. From moldy cabins and Heather trying to ruin my life, Owen farting every two minuets, to Chef's awful cooking and Chris's deranged challenges, there's only so much I can take!"