21

Malibu's outfit

All of the girls are outside doing their own thing today

All of the girls are outside doing their own thing today. I keep Bridgette company as she waxes her surfboard. Lindsay is painting her nails while Heather sunbathes next to her, and I don't give a damn what Gwen and Leshawna are doing. It's been an entire weekend since the boys won the challenge and got to go to the resort. Over the weekend, I've also managed to lose almost all of my friends on the island. Gwen, Leshawna, and Lindsay. The fact that Heather treated me better than my own friends is wild to me.

...

"Do I miss Gwen and Leshawna? Sure. I just can't believe they treated me that way. You could see those letters were fake a mile away, yet they were so quick to point their finger at me. It's like they wanted it to be me. I wish my mom were here, losing friends suck!"

...

"Maybe you should go talk to them," Bridgette says.

"Absolutely not. If they were so sorry, they would try to talk to me. They're the ones who called me a snake, they're the ones who sl*ut shamed me, and they're the one's who believed some phoney bologna letters that were obviously fake."

"I'm sure the only reason they haven't tried to talk you is because they're scared and embarrassed. I mean, you were one of their best friends here on the island, and they looked so ridiculous after that last episode. Come on, Mal, they made a mistake."

"I'm just not ready. I'm sorry."

"What a weekend! Woowee!" Owen exclaims as the boys ride in on the yacht.

"Looks like the boys are back," Bridgette mutters.

"I can't believe I missed them," I joke.

"I think Owen and Dj took a real shine to those lovely ladies who served us hand and foot," Duncan says.

"Hello! The spa treatments? My alligator elbows, totally gone!" DJ celebrates