9

*Important! This chapter is the first chapter of many scandalous ones to come. The ending will shock you! Drama and mature content ahead!

...

Malibu's outfit

I woke up in the camps infirmary

I woke up in the camps infirmary. By infirmary, I really mean a small tent with an ice pack and a few bandages placed on a small lopsided table. I had to stay in here last night so the crew can keep an eye on me since Heather basically tried to kill me. I swear, I am so getting her back. She better watch herself. My nose isn't broken, but thanks to her, it's badly bruised. It's so gross! It's all red and purple, and I have to keep it wrapped in these stupid bandages. And everyone knows, a hurt nose comes with a lovely pair of black eyes, bleh! I know, embarrassing. Not even a cute pair of shoes can make me feel better.

"Rise and shine, California!" Chris announces while walking into my tent. "Eww, Heather gave you quite the shinner."

"Please, I don't want to talk about it."

"Don't feel too bad. Last episode was a huge hit!"

"It was?" I ask confused.

"Yep! The viewers love this fued you and Heather have going on, and they especially love you. You're a fan favorite according to Warner."

"You talked to Warner?" I ask.

"I did. You know, he's really good at this stuff. Apparently he's been getting your name out there, and people are obsessed with you! His words, not mine. I also spoke to your mom and your grandmother. They kept calling the station after your accident."

"Not grandma, too!" I say feeling embarrassed. "What did they say?"

"Well, they weren't too happy about not being able to talk to you. Your mom threatened to sue me while your grandma threatened to kill me."

"That's grandma for ya," I reply while rolling my eyes. "So what, am I out of the competition now?"

"Like I said, you're a fan favorite. People would be devastated if you were to leave because of this whole dodge ball incident. And besides, you're under contract. As long as you're not dead, and if you weren't voted off, then you're welcome to stay."

"Well that's... actually awesome news- Wait, who was voted off?"

I doubt we won. Another challenge lost. This is so embarrassing. Well, they better have voted off Harold. He's... An ok guy, but he's not our toughest player. If we have to vote someone off, it should be him. I'm just saying, in this competition, we need to make smart decisions, and sometimes it isn't always easy.

"Noah," he answers.

...Wait, Noah isn't a Killer Bass!

"So we won? The killer Bass actually won? How?"

"Yeah, it was all Duncan," he says shockingly. "After you were taken out of the game, he heard about what happened to you and really took charge. It was actually really scary."