04 | back in time

— "HEADMASTER, YOU'VE GOT TO stop them" Hermione begged as she walked over to Dumbledore followed by Harry and Rosanna

— "HEADMASTER, YOU'VE GOT TO stop them" Hermione begged as she walked over to Dumbledore followed by Harry and Rosanna. "They've got the wrong man" Hermione said. "It's true sir, Sirius is innocent" Harry added. "It's scabbers who did it" Ron piped up from his bed. "Scabbers?" Dumbledore asked in confusion.

"He's my rat sir. Well he's not really a rat, well he was a rat, he was my brother Percy's rat then they gave him an owl.." Ron's rambling was cut off my Hermione. "The point is we know the truth" Hermione told to Dumbledore. "Please believe us" Hermione begged gently. "I do Miss Granger but I'm sorry to say the word of three thirteen-year-olds and someone who is supposed to be dead will convince few others" Dumbledore said.

"A Child's voice whether honest and true is meaningless to those who forgotten how to listen" he said as he patted Ron's broken foot making him quietly whimper in pain. Dumbledore looked ahead of him at something whilst Rosanna walked over to Ron. "You okay, buddy?" She asked with a small laugh. "Yeah" He whimpered out through the remaining pain.

"A mysterious thing time" Dumbledore said. 'Oh for Merlin's sake, if he's about to say a bloody riddle' She thought to herself. Rosanna never cared much for Dumbledore but the one thing she hated most was the riddles, if he would just speak like a normal human that would be appreciated by her.

"Powerful but when meddled with, dangerous" Dumbledore said as he looked at the clock outside the door. "Sirius Black is in the topmost cell of the dark tower" Dumbledore told them. "You know the laws Miss Granger" Dumbledore said as he turned to look at the group. "You must not be seen and you would do what I say and return here before this last chime because if not the consequences are too ghastly to discuss"

"If you succeed tonight more than one innocent life may be saved. Three turns should do it I think" Dumbledore said as he walked away from them and walked out the door and was about to close the doors but poked his head through the gap.

"By the way, when in doubt I find retracing my steps a wise place to begin, good luck" he said before closing the doors. "What the bloody hell was that all about?" Ron exclaimed. "My sentiments exactly, Ron" Rosanna said.

"Sorry Ron but seen as you can't walk" Hermione said as she reached down her shirt slightly and pulled out a time turner. She wrapped the chain around hers, Harrys and Rosanna's necks. Harry tried to reach for it but Hermione slapped his hand making Rosanna snicker. Hermione turned it a few times and everything around them went very fast in reverse until it stopped and it was no longer night but morning.

"I need to get one of them" Rosanna smiled. "What just happened? Where's Ron?" Harry asked confusedly. "Seven Thirty, where were we at Seven Thirty?" Hermione asked Harry. "Heading down to Hagrid's?" Harry said. "Come on and we can't be seen" Hermione said as she grabbed Rosanna and Harry's hands and began running down to Hagrid's.

...

The three were now in the middle of trying to save Buckbeak which was proving to be a difficult task. The Minister was in Hagrid's hut with the executioner and Buckbeak was refusing to move. Rosanna spotted some Ferrets on the chain on a nearby post. She walked over and wrapped them around her neck.