17 | dumbledore's army

— ROSANNA SAT ON HER couch in her room reading a new book whilst playlist with a strand of her hair

— ROSANNA SAT ON HER couch in her room reading a new book whilst playlist with a strand of her hair. She had just settled down with a cup of piping hot tea, ready to just relax for the rest of her day. She was disturbed when there was a knock on the door. She put a book mark in her book before standing up and walking over to the door and opening it up. "Harry?" Rosanna questioned she saw Harry. "Neville's found a place for practicing" he said making Rosanna smile.

"Okay, I'll get changed and meet you in five minutes" she said making Harry nod. Rosanna quickly walked to her room and through on the first thing that came to her hand which happened to be a pair of dungarees and an old white shirt. She quickly threw it on before putting on a pair of shoes and running to find Harry.

...

"You've done it Neville, you've found the room of requirement" Hermione gasped. "The what?" Ron asked. "It's also known as the come and go room" Hermione tried to explain. "The top. only appears when a person has real need of it and is always equipped for the seekers needs"

"So say you really needed the toilet" Ron began. "Charming Ronald, but yes that is the general idea" Hermione sighed. "I can't believe I didn't think of this! Me and my friends used to come here all the time to watch movies" Rosanna reminisced. "Good job Neville" she said as she patted the boy's shoulder with a smile.

"It's brilliant, it's like Hogwarts wants us to fight back" Harry said.

And so it began the next day, everyone who had signed up turned up for the first class. There was a wooden figure in the middle that Rosanna had charmed to move around slightly. Neville was first at trying to disarm the figure. Harry showed him how to do the hand movement before Neville gave it a go himself. It didn't go quite as planned as his wand flew out of his hand and began flying towards the back of the room making everyone duck down.

"I'm hopeless" Neville's sighed. "No you're not Neville, it was only your first try honey" Rosanna comforted. "You're just flourishing your wand too much" Harry told him. "Try it like this" Harry said before absolutely nailing the spell.

...

Umbridge continued to do stupid tests and quizzes that didn't help the children with anything at all. She was also still on her mission to get Rosanna fired and out of the school as soon as possible.

...

"Stunning is one of the best spells in your arsenal, it's sort of a wizard's bread and butter really" Harry explained from the side of the room. "Right, you can do this Nigel, just give it your best shot" Rosanna encouraged as she stood at the other end of the room in front of Nigel. After a few moments Nigel preformed the spell sending him and Rosanna flying backwards. "Well done Nigel" Rosanna smiled as she sat up, rubbing her hip slightly.

"That was good" Rosanna said as she stood up and walked over to help him up off of the ground.

...

Everyday Filch would be found outside of where the door appeared for the room of requirement. Rosanna had to give it to him, he was definitely committed and resilient. He would always sit there the entire day with his little chair and sandwich. Desperate for even the smallest little glimpse of the children doing something they weren't supposed to do.

What really made Rosanna begin to worry was when a new rule was added. A rule where kids would be taken in for questioning. Rosanna was worried about the wellbeing of the children she had grown to care deeply about. She knew how horrible Umbridge could be and she didn't want to see them getting hurt.

...

Up until the Christmas holidays they did lots of various different things. They continued working on the expelliamus charm. The also learned how to lift people up into the air and continued to learn how to use the stupefy spell. Rosanna couldn't help but smirk as she saw the little love story between Cho and Harry spark.

Filch still as resilient tried his hardest to try and catch the group but no matter what he tried they always outsmarted him in some way or another. The twins became extra helpful with this. They gave him chocolates that were supposedly from Umbridge that gave him massive warts all over his face.

It was rather amusing to Rosanna.

Rosanna continued to visit Sirius back and forth almost every night. It was always the highlight of her day. She would stumble out of the fireplace and he would be there waiting on her with a smile that she loved more than anything.

Soon enough the classes had come to an end until after Christmas. Rosanna was really proud of how far they had all come but that was mostly all thanks to Harry. She helped a little but was mostly there for encouragement. "So that's it for this lesson and we're not going to meeting again until after the holidays" Harry announced making people make disappointed noises.

"So just keep practicing on your own as best you can and well done" Harry congratulated. "Well done Harry" Rosanna whispered. "Thanks" He smiled.

Everyone thanked Harry as they left the room. Rosanna noticed him trying to slowly make his way over to Cho before being stopped by the twins. "We've been thinking Harry" Fred said. "We could always slip Umbridge some puking pastels into her tea" George suggested. "Or fever fudge they give you these massive puss filled balls -" Fred began but was interrupted as Rosanna wrapped her arms around the boys.

"Come on you two. You can tell me all about these ideas and help me put them into action. I think Harry has something he wants to do" Rosanna said as she winked at Harry before walking off with the twins who were babbling to her all about their ideas which she was more than happy to listen too.

...

Later on, Rosanna found herself sitting in the company of Harry, Ron and Hermione in the Gryffindor common room. The topic of the day was Harry's kiss with Cho Chang. "It was wet" Harry said making Rosanna mentally cringe. "I mean she was sort of crying" Harry explained. "That bad was it?" Ron joked making Rosanna crack a smile. "I'm sure Harry's kissing was more than satisfactory" Hermione quickly said making Harry nod and Ron and Rosanna snicker.

"Cho spend half her time crying these days "Hermione sighed. "You'd think a bit of snogging would cheer her up" Ron joked again. "Don't you understand how she must be feeling?" Hermione questioned making the boys look at her confusedly. "Well obviously she's still sad about Cedric, therefor confused about liking Harry, feeling guilty for kissing him, conflicted because Umbridge his threatening to sack her mum from her job at the ministry and so worried about failing her O.W.L.S because she's so worried about everything else" Hermione rambled.

"One person couldn't feel all that, they'd explode, right Rosanna?" Ron asked. "I'll let you in on a little secret. I've felt more feelings than that and that's just what comes with being a woman, we usually feel more than boys do" Rosanna explained. "Just because you've got the emotional range of a teaspoon" Hermione retorted. It was serious for a moment before Hermione began laughing at her comment making everyone else smile.