06 | fourth year summary

— ROSANNA'S LIFE HAD BEEN a whirlwind of drama in Harry's 4th year at Hogwarts

— ROSANNA'S LIFE HAD BEEN a whirlwind of drama in Harry's 4th year at Hogwarts. He had been put into the goblet of fire but he hadn't put his name in. Dumbledore was still making him participate with she wasn't very happy about to say the least.

*Flashback*

"You can't possibly be saying you're making him compete!?" Rossana asked Dumbledore angrily. "There is no other way Miss Robinson" Dumbledore said calmly. "No other way my arse" Rosanna scoffed. "I swore the day he was born that, even though he wasn't my son, I would still treat him as such and that I would let no harm come to him. I already failed once; I am NOT failing him again!" Rossana shouted as she pointed angrily at Dumbledore.

"I'm very sorry Miss but the rules are rules" Barry Crouch said. Rosanna looked around at everyone with a face mixed of shock and anger. "Whatever, come on Harry" Rossana said as she signalled for Harry to follow her which he did without a second thought. They walked up to the Gryffindor Common room and sat down in front of the fire. "I didn't put my name in Rossana I swear" Harry said as he turned to look at her. "I know you didn't sweetheart" Rossana said gently as she wrapped her arms around him, rubbing his arm comfortingly with the pad of her thumb.

"I'll help you with all the tasks, I won't let any harm come to you, I promise you that" Rosanna said as she looked down at him. She gave him a sad smile, every time she looked at him for a split second she always thinks he's James. Harry placed his head against Rosanna's shoulder. "Thank you" he said quietly.

*End of Flashback*

She turned up to every trial making sure he never got hurt and when he did she would immediately by his side fixing him up. She wasn't her son but he was as good as and she would treat him as such. She was there when he was born, holding Lily's hand the whole way through as she didn't want any of the boys in the room. James was on the other side holding her other hand.

He would always still be her little lion, no matter how old he was.

She had been given the job as Mad Eye's assistant in the DADA class. He was acting differently from when she last saw him all these years ago but she thought not much of it as he had been throwing a lot. She had received a small letter from Sirius just letting her know he was safe which eased some of her worrying. She had also become close with some of the kids that she helped Mad Eye teach. Rosanna helped the twins with a prank once or twice, mostly saving them from Filch.

*Flashback*

"Robinson!" A voice yelled making Rosanna stop in her tracks and scrunch up her face in utter annoyance. She plastered a fake smile on her face and turned around to face the Caretaker, Mr Filch. She had to remain a tiny bit civil with the man as she was now a teacher at the school. "Where are the Weasley twins? I know you lot are in cahoots with each other so you must know where they went" Mr Filch said. Rosanna noticed the Weasley twins hiding behind a big pillar silently begging her not to tell him where they were.

"I am a teacher at this fine establishment so I am indeed not helping the Weasley twins with any pranks and I am certainly not in, as you say, cahoots with them" Rosanna said with a small smirk. "But if you'd really like to know, they went that way" Rosanna said while pointing her fingers in two different directions.

"Who did?" Filch said. "The Weasley Twins, who else?" Rosanna said with a smile. "They did?" Filch asked. "They did what?" Rosanna questioned the man. "Went that way" Filch said while looking at the woman with a confused look. "Who did?" Rosanna asked. "The Weasley Twins!" Filch groaned, becoming extremely annoyed at the woman "What twins?" Rosanna asked with a confused laugh.

"But didn't you just say.." Filch trailed off. "However... If I were looking for the Weasley Twins. I would ask one of his siblings" Rosanna said. "Their Siblings? No I don't think so" Filch said, knowing they wouldn't shop in their siblings.

"Or there's Lee Jordan. In that direction" Rosanna said pointing to her left. She said Lee because she knew him and the twins were good friends, Lee just never joined in on the pranking as much as them. "I'll go ask him then" Filch said while walking off only to be stopped by Rosanna. "Of course... He won't help either" Rosanna told him.

"Oh just tell me where the bleedin' twins are" Filch said angrily. "Oh no one can help you with that. No one's going to tell you where they are" Rosanna said with a loud laugh. She waved at the man before walking off with a smile on her face.

As she passed the Weasley twins she high fived both of them. "We owe you one Professor Robinson" Fred said making George nod in agreement. "You can call be Rosanna boys, now I've got a list of pranks that me and my friends never had a chance to do whilst in school that you might want to take a look at" Rosanna said making Fred and George look at each other in wonder. "Lead the way" George smirked.

*End of Flashback*

And she helped Hermione when Ron was being an idiot at the yule ball.

*Flashback*

"Hermione, darling are you okay?" Rosanna asked as she did a small run over to Hermione who was crying on the steps, making sure she didn't trip on her dark red dress as she went. "I'm okay" Hermione said as she tried to wipe away her tears quickly. "I'm not as stupid as I look Hermione" Rosanna joked lightly as she says as she sat down next to the girl. "So tell me what's wrong" Rosanna said. "It's fine you don't have to worry" Hermione said with a sniffle. "Hermione, I'm your teacher, you can't disobey your teacher now can you, tell me what's wrong maybe I can help" Rosanna said.

"Ron's being an idiot" she said. "Nothing new there then" Rosanna joked making Hermione smile a little. "What did he do?" Rosanna asked her. "He said I was fraternising with the enemy because I went to the dance with Viktor Krum, he ruined everything" Hermione said sadly. "Sounds like he's a little jealous" Rosanna said as she nudged Hermione slightly. "Maybe" Hermione shrugged.

"I know what it's like, Sirius was exactly like Ron" Rosanna said. "Really?" Hermione asked as she wiped some stray tears from her face. "Yeah, he would get jealous whenever I talked to another boy but eventually he got over his stubbornness and big ego and admitted his feelings" Rosanna said making Hermione smile. "Now come on, this dress is too beautiful to waste, you can dance with me" Rosanna said as she pulled Hermione up off the stairs and back into the great hall.

*End of Flashback*

The year had been a whirlwind of drama, laughter, emotions and new found friendships. It was now time for the third and final task of the Triwizard tournament. Rosanna was a big bag of nerves. This was another one where she couldn't see Harry as she had found out it was in a maze. That meant that she couldn't see if he was in danger or needed her help which just the thought of made her anxiety go through the roof.

At the moment she was going to find Harry. She had no idea what lay ahead for her that day.