15 | secrets and lies

— ROSANNA WAS WALKING THROUGH the halls of Hogwarts on her way to sneak into the kitchen to get food when she saw kids rushing towards the courtyard

— ROSANNA WAS WALKING THROUGH the halls of Hogwarts on her way to sneak into the kitchen to get food when she saw kids rushing towards the courtyard. "Fred!" Rosanna called after the red headed boy who stopped in his tracks and turned to look at her. "What's going on?" Rosanna asked as she ran over to him and they began walking together. "I think Umbridge sacked Trelawney" He said as they reached a spot where they could see.

Rosanna's heart broke when she Trelawney crying in the middle of the courtyard with her bags beside her with Umbridge standing in front of her. "Please, you can't do this, Hogwarts is my home" Trelawney sobbed. "Actually I can" Umbridge said heartlessly as she held up a piece of paper in her hand. "That bitch" Rosanna jumped over the wall and quickly ran over to her. "You're okay" She whispered as she brought Trelawney into a comforting hug.

"Something you'd like to say Miss Robinson?" Umbridge asked tauntingly. "Oh believe me, there are plenty of thing I want to say and do to you" Rosanna spat as she looked the woman up and down angrily. McGonagall ran out and took over for Rosanna with comforting Trelawney.

"You've got a cold, cold heart that had never even known the feeling of being truly loved" Rosanna began. "Do you think I don't see who you really are? I know all your secret and I know all your lies, you see being an auror comes in handy sometimes" Rosanna said with a smirk. "I know people in the ministry covers up all the sick things you've done, I've seen the files" Rosanna whispered making Umbridges face falter a little.

"So you better wish on you're lucky little stars that those files don't accidentally find themselves in the wrong hands" Rosanna smiled as Umbridge glared at her. "You'll be next to go" Umbridge warned. "I work for Dumbledore, not you, as long as Dumbledore is still headmaster, I'm not going anywhere" Rosanna said and just like magic the doors that led into the courtyard swing open to reveal the man himself.

"Professor McGonagall, may I ask to escort Sybil back inside" Dumbledore said as he walked over to where the four woman were standing. Sybil shakily takes Dumbledores hand and thanks him profusely before letting McGonagall escort her inside. "Dumbledore may I remind you that under the terms of educational decree number twenty three as in acted by the minister" Umbridge began making Rosanna roll her eyes.

"You have the right to dismiss my teachers but you do not however have the authority to banish them from the grounds. That decision lies with the headmaster" Dumbledore told her. "For now" Umbridge said with a small smirk. Dumbledore stared at her for a moment and then over at Rosanna before turning on his heel. "Don't you all have studying to do!" He shouted at the children making them quickly start to disperse.

...

Rosanna lay in her bed, wrapped up tightly in her covers, a few tears falling down her cheeks. She was having one of the nights where the grief of missing her friends would take over. And having to deal with Umbridge didn't help her at all. She was a strong woman but sometimes her emotions get the best of her and she breaks.

"Rosanna?" Called a voice from her living room. Hermione Granger. She had given Harry and his friends permission to come and see her whenever they wished and let them know what the password was. "Just coming!" Rosanna called through to her. She quickly got out of bed and splashed her face with cold water hoping to get rid of the red splodge and tear marks on her face.

She walked out into the living room and plastered a smile on her face and greeted Hermione. "Hey sweetheart" Rosanna greeted. "Hi... Are you okay?" Hermione asked when she saw Rosanna's face. "What? Oh yeah, I'm fine" Rosanna smiled but Hermione realised it didn't teach her eyes. Her eyes looked sad.

"No you're not" Hermione said gently. "It's okay to not be okay you know Rosanna" Hermione said as she sat down on the couch next to Rosanna. "You're allowed go be sad, you don't need to hide it" Hermione said making Rosanna smile at her with teary eyes. She really was like Lily.

"I'm just having a bad day is all" Rosanna said with a small sniffle. "Just missing my friends" Rosanna said as she pointed to the photo album on the coffee table and Hermione nodded understandingly. "I was just listening to the radio when a certain song came on and it just caught me off guard I guess" Rosanna said.

"Is there anything I can do to help?" Hermione asked. "Distract me" Rosanna said with a small laugh as she turned to look at the girl. "Well I think Harry and Ron are in the common room we could go sit with them and maybe that's would cheer you up?" Hermione suggested and Rosanna nodded. "Perfect"

...

Rosanna lay back in the couch as Hermione began to rant about something that Rosanna had missed the start of because she zoned out. "We're not learning defensive spells, we're not learning how to pass our O.W.L.S. She taking over the entire school" Hermione exclaimed.

Harry turned up the volume on the radio beside him after Hermione and finished talking. "Furthermore, we have convincing evidence that these disappearances are the work of notorious mass murderer, Sirius Black" The voice of Fudge could be heard saying in the radio as Rosanna scoffed. "Convincing evidence my arse"

"Harry" A voice called making Rosanna jump. "Sirius" Harry said as he rushed over to the fire. "Sirius?" Rosanna said. "Hi love" He said to Rosanna. "What are you doing here?" Harry asked. "Answering you're letter, you said you were worried about Umbridge. What's she doing? Training you to kill half breeds?" Sirius asked.

"Sirius, she's not letting us use magic at all" Harry told him and he nodded. "Yes, Rosanna was telling me and I have to say I'm not surprised, the latest intelligence has implied that Fudge doesn't want you trained in combat" Sirius explained. "Combat? Does he think we're building some sort of wizard army?" Ron questioned.

"That exactly what he thinks" Sirius nodded. "That Dumbledore is assembling his own forces to take on the ministry. He's becoming more paranoid by the minute"

"The others won't want me telling you this, including Rosanna, but things aren't going at all well with the order" Sirius began making the kids look back at Rosanna who looked at them nervously. "Fudge is blocking the truth at every turn and these disappearances are just how it started last time"

"Voldemort is on the move" Sirius told them.

Rosanna had still been helping the order. When the kids were in class and safe she would be leaving the school and be trying to get people to join the order and sometimes going on small missions before returning before anyone knew the difference.

"What can we do?" Harry asked. "Someone's coming, I'm sorry I can't be of more help but if you need anything Rosanna's always there" Sirius said before his face went away from the fire before it died out. The thunder struck loudly as Hermione walked over to the window. "He really is out there isn't he?" She whispered.

"We've got to be able to defend ourselves" She decided with a sigh. "And if Umbridge refuses to teach us how then we need someone who will" She said as she turned round look at Harry as another lightning bolt lit up the room. "Well if you need help with that Harry you know where to find me" Rosanna said as she squeezed his shoulder before leaving the room.

She was too tired for this shit.