05 | goodbyes

— SIRIUS HELPED THEM ALL get off of Buckbeak and took a hold of Rosanna's hand tightly

— SIRIUS HELPED THEM ALL get off of Buckbeak and took a hold of Rosanna's hand tightly. Rosanna noticed that his hand felt rough and hard but she paid no mind to that. "I want to go with you" Harry said. "One day perhaps but for now my life will be too unpredictable" Sirius said to him. "And besides, you're meant to be here" Sirius said as he took a hold of Harry's shoulder as the boy sat down on a bench.

"But you're innocent" Harry said. "And you know it" Sirius said sweetly. "For now, that'll do" Sirius said. Hermione walked off to look after Buckbeak to give the three a moment together. "I suspect you're tired of hearing this, but you look so like your father" Sirius said as he held Harry's face in his hands.

"Except for your eyes, you have your.." Rosanna began as she walked up behind Sirius but Harry interrupted her with a small laugh. "My mother's eyes" he said. "It's cruel that we got to spend so much times with James and Lily and you so little" Sirius said. "But know this, the one's that love us never really leave us and you can always find them, in here" Sirius said as he placed a hand on Harry's heart.

After Sirius had said this he smiled at Harry before standing up and taking Rosanna's hand and pulling her off to the side.

He said nothing but place a hand on her cheek. "You haven't changed a bit, my love" he said as he looked into her eyes. "I still can't believe that you are really standing in front of me" he said as he placed his hands on her waist making her wince. "What? What's wrong?" He asked as he quickly pulled his hands away.

"Nothing, it's fine" Rosanna said with a forced smile making Sirius give her an unimpressed look. "Remus got a few good swipes at me" Rosanna said as she lifted up her shirt to show him the bandages. "You should be in bed, resting" Sirius said. "You know that's not how I roll plus had to save my man didn't I?" She smiled as she placed a soft kiss on his lips.

"Where are you going to go?" Rosanna asked him. "I'm not sure yet" he said. "Can I come with you?" Rosanna asked. "No, it's too dangerous Rosanna" Sirius said. "Please, everyone thinks I'm dead anyways" Rosanna pleaded. "No, I'm sorry Love but I can't risk it" Sirius said as he took a hold of Rosanna's shoulders which slumped at his words.

"Well, send me an owl when your safe" Rosanna ordered. "Yes, Ma'am" He smirked. "I see you haven't lost your dramatics... good" Rosanna said with a small smile. They stood in silence for a while just staring into each other's eyes. "I'll miss you" Rosanna smiled sadly, she could feel tears gathering in her eyes.

"I love you, angel, I'll miss you too" he said as he placed a kiss on her forehead and lead her back over to Hermione and Harry and hopped back on Buckbeak. "I'll be eternally grateful to you three for the rest of my life" Sirius said. "You know, you really are the brightest witch of your age" he said to Hermione making her smile and blush slightly.

He sent a smile to harry and a wink to Rosanna before flying off into the night. "We have to go" Hermione reminded Harry and Rosanna. The group of three ran all the way back up to the medical room where they had used the time turner. "He's free, we did it" Harry told him proudly. "Did what? good night, Rosanna if you'd follow me" Dumbledore ordered as he continued to walk down the stairs as Rosanna glared at him.