13 | refrigerator light

— ROSANNA DANCED AROUND THE halls of Hogwarts as she listened to her music on her Walkman

— ROSANNA DANCED AROUND THE halls of Hogwarts as she listened to her music on her Walkman. As she walked towards the Defence Against the Dark Arts class she listened to Walking on Sunshine by Katrina and The Waves. She bobbed her head along to the beat as she pranced around the empty hallways. She reached the classroom and walked in with a bright smile as You're Never Fully Dressed Without a Smile from the musical Annie began playing.

Harry's year were in at the moment and Umbridge didn't look overly happy to see her. Rossana reached up and moved one of the headphone things away from one ear so that she could listen to Umbridge. "What do you want?" Umbridge asked her in fake kindness. "Professor McGonagall was wondering if she could borrow some notebooks, she's run out and needs them for her next class" Rosanna explained and only received an unimpressed look.

"Unfortunately dear I don't have any extra notebooks" Umbridge said as she held her hands in front of herself. "I see them right there" Rosanna pointed over Umbridge's shoulder at the spare notebooks on her desk still in the wrapper.
"I'll be needing those" Umbridge said as she narrowed her eyes slightly at Rosanna.

The children in the class looked between the two, invested in the rising tension. "You've had all your classes so how could you possibly still need them, the kids all have their books and those ones are obviously going spare, I'm not asking for a lot here" Rosanna laughed slightly as she ran a hand through her hair, she was really growing to hate this bright pink twat in front of her.

"I told you that I need them and you will listen to what I said Miss Robinson" Umbridge told Rosanna louder than before with a forced smile. "That looked like it hurt" Rosanna muttered to Umbridge. "Get out!" Umbridge snapped making Rosanna tilt her head and smile, giving Umbridge an unladylike snort as she held back her laughter. "With pleasure" Rosanna smirked.

She put her headphones back on her ears properly and danced past Umbridge towards her desk. She picked up the spare notebooks before turning in her heel and heading for the door. Rosanna turned the music up louder when she heard Umbitch shouting at her to put the books down.

...

"Here you go Minnie" Rosanna smiled as walked into McGonagall's office and placed the notebooks down on the woman's desk. "Thank you Rosanna" McGonagall said as she looked up at the woman. "No trouble at all" Rosanna smirked as she said this. "What are you planning on doing today?" McGonagall asked as she opened up the notebooks. "I think I'm going to go and pay a visit to Padfoot" Rosanna said and McGonagall nodded in understanding. Rosanna wasn't allowed to say Sirius' name just in case one of the children or teachers heard.

If they did it would lead to both her and Sirius getting chucked back into Azkaban and funnily enough she didn't want that happening.

"Have fun dear" McGonagall said as Rosanna left the room. "Bye Minnie!" Rosanna shouted before walking back to her room. She walked through the halls and after about five minutes she made it to her room. She quickly grabbed a pair of pyjamas in case she decided to stay with Sirius. She walked over to the fireplace and stood inside; she took a piece of floo powder in her left hand. "12 Grimauld Place" Rosanna threw the powder at the ground and immediately green flames engulfed her.

She stumbled out of the fireplace in 12 Grimauld place, trying her best not to fall over. "Sirius?" Rosanna called and moments later she could hear foots coming down the stairs. "Finally" Sirius smirked as he walked over to her and brought her into his arms and kissed her head before resting his chin on her head.

"It's only been a day" Rosanna laughed. "One day to much" Sirius said with a wink as he pulled out of the hug. "Well I missed you too" Rosanna smiled before pressing her lips against his. She wrapped her arms around his neck and he wrapped his around her waist, pulling her closer to him.

He lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist, not breaking the kiss once. He made his way over to the black couch behind them and laid her down on it. "I missed you more" Sirius mumbled as he kissed down her neck as she bit her lip.

It was going to be a fun night.

...

After there... session.. they had made their way up to bed to lay with each other for a while which needed in them falling asleep. At around 4 in the morning Rosanna awoke feeling hungry. She gently pried Sirius's hands off of her waist and quietly got out of bed, slipping on her slippers. She tip toed out of the door and down the stairs and towards the kitchen as she put her hair up into a ponytail to keep the mess out of her face.

She turned on the radio but made sure wasn't too loud so that she wouldn't wake Sirius. She went into one of the cupboards and found a box of cereal which she decided would be good enough for now. If she made something else she would make too much noise. She poured some cereal into a bowl before pouring in some milk.

She sat down at the kitchen table and ate her cereal, her tired form slouching in the uncomfortable wooden chair. Wonderwall by Oasis played quietly on the radio in the background. She had grown fond of the song after its release that year, 1995.

As the song finished she stood up and picked up her bowl and wandered over to the sink. She was surprised she hadn't tripped over something as she hadn't turned on any lights. As she cleaned her bowl she heard a familiar set of footsteps behind her and few seconds later, as they got closer, she felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist and head rest on her shoulder.

"What are you doing up?" Sirius asked in a groggy voice. "I was just hungry" Rosanna told him as she dried the bowl and placed it back in the cabinet as the next song came on the radio, Earth Angel by The Penguins. Sirius spun Rosanna around gently so that she was facing him. He held out his hand with a small smile that she could barely make out due to the darkness. "Care to dance?" He asked.

"Sirius, I'll end up falling over something it's dark in here" Rosanna laughed and with that Sirius walked over to the fridge and opened it up and the light from inside poured out and slightly illuminated the room. "Problem solved" Sirius said as he held out his hand once again. She wordlessly placed her hand in his and she smiled up at him, the smile that would make his heart stop every time.

He held her hand in his and rubbed the pad of his thumb over her hand. He had his other hand laid softly on her waist as they swayed together to the music playing. "Sirius" Rosanna began making him hum in response, letting her know he was listening to her. "I've been thinking" Rosanna said as she laid her head on Sirius' chest, his head resting on top of hers.

"I want to get married. Soon" Rosanna said and she could feel a smile form on Sirius face. "How soon?" He mumbled into her hair. "When the kids come home for Christmas" Rosanna suggested. "I think that's a good idea love" He whispered down to her. "We won't have anything to big and we can have it here with just our friends and family and we can get Moody to officiate it" Rosanna said softly with an absentminded smile playing on her lips.

"Sound perfect" Sirius said as he cupped her face and placed a soft kiss on her smiling lips. "I love you" They both mumbled into the kiss.