09 | polaroid's

— "I MISSED THIS" ROSANNA sighed with a far-off smile as her and Sirius lay on his bed, Rosanna cuddled up into his side

— "I MISSED THIS" ROSANNA sighed with a far-off smile as her and Sirius lay on his bed, Rosanna cuddled up into his side. "Me too pup" he said as he kissed top of her head. "I remember some nights in Azkaban I would look up at the stars and just talk to them, hoping you were listening and here you were alive the whole time" Sirius said with a sad laugh.

"I can't believe you had to go through all that, it's not fair" Rosanna said as she wrapped her arms around Sirius' torso. "Yeah well it's over for now" Sirius said. He looked down at Rosanna and smiled as he looked at the ring on her finger. "We never did get to finish what we started" he said as he took her hand and played about with the ring. It was a simple ring just like he knew she would want. A silver band with a diamond on top.

"We've still got time love" Rosanna said as she smiled up at him. "You still want too?" He asked, a smile forming on his lips. "Course I do you idiot" Rosanna laughed. "Charming" Sirius scoffed. "I love you" Rosanna said after a moment of silence. "I love you too" he said as he placed a kiss on her lips.

...

Round about two in the morning Rosanna pried herself from the grip of Sirius who had been holding her close as they slept. She swung her legs over the bed and slipped her feet into her slippers and quietly walked from the room. She was about to walk down the stairs when she heard laughing coming from the girl's room. Her curiousness got the best of her as she knocked on their door and a few second later Ginny opened the door.

"Rosanna?" Ginny whispered. "We didn't wake you did we?" Hermione asked worriedly. "Oh no, I was just getting a drink and heard giggling so decided to see what was going on" Rosanna didn't need to say anymore before Ginny had taken her hand and dragged her into the room and leading her over to the bed. As Rosanna looked around she found that all the children were in the room. "What are you all doing up so late?" Rosanna asked amusedly.

"We hadn't seen each other all summer, we were catching up" Hermione said. "And looking through that photo album over there" Fred said as he pointed to a photo album sitting on a nearby cabinet. "Pass it over would you George" Rosanna requested making George reached up and grab the album and pass it to Rosanna. "Thanks honey" she said kindly as she opened up the album to find loads of polaroid's stuck onto all that pages with little passages beside them.

"I forgot all about this" Rosanna said with a bright smile. "Me and Sirius made this in 5th year, he must have left it here when he ran away" Rosanna informed them as she flipped through the book. The kids then started pointing out different pictures and getting to explain them. "What about this one?" Harry asked as he pointed to a picture of her and his dad.

"Oh, I remember this, I was having a really rubbish week and nothing was going well and James noticed how sad I was so he took me on a picnic by the black lake" Rosanna said with a small smile on her lips as she looked down at the picture in her hands. "Who's that?" Ginny asked as she pointed to a blonde woman getting a piggy back from a dark-skinned girl. "That's Marlene McKinnon and Dorcas Meadowes, they were a couple and two of my best friends" Rosanna said as she ran her fingers over to picture.

"Why is Sirius laying on top of you in this picture" Hermione asked as she pointed to a picture in the corner. "Because she was refusing to let me sit down so I sat on top of her instead" Came the voice of Sirius from the door. Everyone turned their heads to look at the man who was leaning against the doorway. "If you had asked nicely then I would have moved" Rosanna said with an amused tone. "So what are we all doing in her then" He asked as he walked over and sat down next to Rosanna on the bed. "Looking through this old thing" Rosanna said as she handed the book over to Sirius.

"I remember this" Sirius said as he flipped the pages. "This picture is my favourite" Sirius said as he showed the kids a picture of Rosanna in a dress. It was a long pale blue dress that had a slit in the leg and a subtle floral design on it. "I loved that dress!" Rosanna exclaimed. "It was nice until Marlene was sick all over it" Rosanna continued with a sigh making Sirius laugh.

"Wait" Fred said as he poked his head though the gap between Sirius and Rosanna, resting his head on Rosanna's shoulder. He was looking down at the picture of Sirius, Rosanna, James, Remus and Peter all holding the marauders map.  "That's the marauders map" Fred mumbled making Sirius and Rosanna turn and smirk at each other. "Hold on" Fred said as he lifted his head from Rosanna's shoulder and looked between the two adults.

"Are you two part of the marauders?" George asked excitedly. "I can't believe we spent last year pranking with an actual marauder!" Fred exclaimed making Rosanna shush him with a small laugh. "You'll wake the whole house" Rosanna smirked. "Well who's who then?" George asked. "I'm Nala which is just lioness in African Swahili" Rosanna said. "I'm Padfoot" Sirius smiled.

"Harry, your dad was Prongs, Remus is Moony and Peter Pettigrew was Wormtail" Rosanna looked down at her slippers after she said the last name. It hurt to think of all the good times and then to think of what he'd become. "How did you two meets?" Ginny asked randomly hoping it would cheer them up, which it did.

"Well we met on the train to Hogwarts in first year, even then I may have had formed a little crush on him" Rosanna said with a smile. "When did you propose?" Hermione asked with a smile. "The summer after our seventh year, I had asked her dad but he said no but as you can tell that hadn't stopped us, we just ran away. Her parents aren't good people anyway" Sirius said making Rosanna give him a sad smile as he took her hand.

After a while Rosanna decided to call it a night as Harry had his trial tomorrow and she didn't want him falling asleep while he was being questioned. She had been told by Moody she wasn't allowed to go with him seen as the ministry wasn't all that keen on her either. She wasn't happy about it but what Moody says goes, she knew that.

After she and Sirius had made sure the kids went back to bed they walked back to Sirius' room together. "Did I wake you when I left?" Rosanna asked as she climbed back into the bed with Sirius. "No, but when I woke up and you were gone I panicked a little" Sirius said making Rosanna frown. "Why?" She asked as she lay her head on his chest.

"I thought you had been taken from me again until I heard your laugh from down the hall" He explained making her kiss his chest. "I'm sorry" She whispered. "There's nothing to be sorry for pup, but I appreciate it" He joked making her laugh slightly. "I love you" Rosanna said through a long sigh as she closed her eyes, feeling Sirius' arms wrap around her once again.

"Love you too pup"