11 | necklace

— ROSANNA WALKED WITH HARRY across one of the bridges at Kings Cross Station

— ROSANNA WALKED WITH HARRY across one of the bridges at Kings Cross Station. As they walked Rosanna couldn't help but hear something coming up behind them. She looked over her shoulder and smirked a little when she saw the very familiar dog form of Sirius Black. "Hiya snuffles" She whispered to the dog making it huff in her fake which made her laugh.

"Padfoot, are you barking mad?! You'll blow the entire operation!" Mad eye shouted quietly at Sirius as the dog trotted past his feet. It was ironic that Sirius was going to ruin everything as a dog when Moody looked like he just stepped out of a movie and couldn't stand out more in the muggle world with his stick and missing eye.

Rosanna watched as Sirius trotted down the stairs and into an empty waiting room in the station. Harry looked up at Rosanna and she nodded, letting him know it was okay to go and see him. The two walked down the stairs quickly and walked into the room, Moody begrudgingly guarding it.

"Sirius what are you doing here?" Harry asked panicky. "If somebody sees you" He trailed off. "I had to see you off didn't I?" Sirius said with a smirk. "Besides what's life.." Sirius began before looking over at Rosanna to see if she remembered the quote he always used to say. "Without a little risk" Rosanna finished the quote with a smile. Rosanna and Sirius sat down on either side of Harry on the metal seats.

"I don't want to see you get chucked back in Azkaban" Harry said making Sirius roll his eyes amusedly. "Oh don't worry about me" he said. "Besides, I wanted you to have this" Sirius said as he reached inside his fur coat and pulled out an old picture. "I remember that picture" Rosanna gasped as she looked down at the photograph she hadn't seen in years. "The original order of the phoenix" Sirius said as Rosanna still gawked at the picture with sad eyes when she saw her friends that were no longer around.

"Marlene McKinnon, she died a few weeks after this was taken. Voldemort wiped out her entire family" Sirius told Harry sadly. Rosanna closed her eyes and tried to stop herself from crying as she knew Marlene would slap her if she cried over her death. "Frank and Alice Longbottom" Rosanna said with a sad smile as she pointed at a couple in the picture. "They suffered a fair worse than death if you ask me" Sirius told Harry, and Rosanna nodded in agreement.

Rosanna will always remember the day she got the letter telling her what had happened to them. She couldn't begin to imagine what kind of pain they had endure that day. Some people would think that because they didn't die it's a good thing which is true. However, they don't remember anyone not even their son Neville.

"You know, it's been fourteen years and not a day goes by that I don't miss your dad" Sirius shook his head with a sad smile. "And not a day goes by that I don't miss your mum and her smile that could make me feel better even on my hardest days" Rosanna said as she looked down at the picture Harry held in his hands.

"You're more like them than you know Harry. In time you'll come to see just how much" Sirius said as Rosanna smiled lightly at him. "Oh no you keep it" Sirius held up his hands when Harry went to give him the picture back. "I suppose you're the young ones now" Sirius smirked as Rosanna gently nudged Harry making him smile up at her.

"Harry" Moody said as he opened the door and motioned for the boy to come. "I'll see you at Christmas" Sirius said as he stood up with Harry and gave him a tight hug. "I'll be there in a minute Harry" Rosanna told him, Harry gave her a nod before exiting the room.

"If you can't come to see me any night please send me an owl" Sirius said as he took her hands in hers. "Of course" Rosanna smiled. "I got something for you" Sirius said making Rosanna quirk an eyebrow at him. "You didn't leave the house did you?" She questioned. "Nope, I swear" he said as he held a hand on his heart.

"Turn around" Sirius ordered and Rosanna did as she was told. Seconds later she felt a small, cold chain go around her neck. She looked down and found a necklace with a little dog paw on it. "Oh Sirius, I love it" Rosanna gushed as she turned around and jumped into his arms, he spun her around making her laugh a little.

He placed her gently back on the ground as she wrapped her arms around the back of his neck. "I'll see you soon" She whispered before connecting their lips together. It was sweet and longing kiss and Rosanna enjoyed every minute of it. They pulled apart and rested their heads against each other with small smiles. "I love you" Sirius whispered. "I love you more" Rosanna smiled. "I love you most" Sirius said making Rosanna roll her eyes amusedly.

"I'll see you soon love" she said with a laugh. "Oh I can't wait" he said sarcastically making her stick her tongue out at him childishly making him laugh and send her a wink before she slipped out of the room and made her way to platform 9 3/4

...

Rosanna sat next to Hermione and talked about a new book they had both read over the holidays. The two had started doing their own little book club thing but just the two of them. The had just read Lord of The Flies by William Golding. They were conversing their thoughts on the book and who their favourite characters were. Rosanna thought that Simon was the best and Hermione liked Piggy.

As they talked out of the corner of her eye Rosanna saw Harry sort of moving his head about a lot as he slept against the window of the train. Hermione looked over her shoulder and looked at Harry as well. She looked at him in worry for a minute or two before turning back to Rosanna. "He'll be okay" she told Hermione. "He'll just be having a nightmare."

"Should we wake him?" She asked as she looked back over her shoulder at her friend. "I think it's best if we leave him to rest, he might fall out of it soon" she told Hermione who gave her a nod. "So, do you know who the new Defence Against the Dark Arts professor is?" Ron asked from his rat across from them. "Unfortunately, No. I don't, Dumbledore never mentioned who would be taking over this year" Rosanna informed him.

"So what have you to do while you're there?" Hermione asked curiously. "Just look after everyone but I think mainly Harry. Now that You know who is back Dumbledore wants someone just to keep an eye on him as much as they can" Rosanna said and the two children nodded in understanding. "Do you think he's in danger?" Ron asked as he gestured over to Harry. "As long as he had friends like you and people that care about he'll be just fine, I promise" Rosanne reassured the two. As the group of three fell into another conversation around half an hour into it Harry began to stir out of his restless sleep.

Hermione moved over next to Ron, giving Harry sympathetic, worried eyes as she did so. "Are you alright, honey?" Rosanna whispered over to Harry as Ron and Hermione began talking about something she didn't quite know what. "Yeah, fine" Harry said shortly, giving her a small stuff nod. She took the hint and slid up her seat up to the other end a little further away from him, just to give him a bit of space.

She knew things were hard for him right now. With Voldemort coming back is stirred up quite a bit of trouble in the Wizarding World. And with the Minister for Magic, Cornelius Fudge, not believing neither Harry or Dumbledore it had caused quite the struggle for the Order of the Phoenix. All her, or anyone, could do was just be there for Harry and help as much as they could and as much as he would let them.

Rosanna had noticed he was a bit more snappy with people recently. He had snapped at Hermione and Ron one day at Grimauld Place after they had moved his trunk. He hadn't really snapped at her yet but if he did she wouldn't take it personally, no one had. They knew he was going through a rough time and had some built up anger and hatred.

All they could do was be there for him and if that meant being there for him to project anger onto verbally then they would.

They all cared about him dearly and just wanted to help.