26 | "you're okay"

— THE ORDER ANE HARRY'S friends were all still gathered in the department of ministries

— THE ORDER ANE HARRY'S friends were all still gathered in the department of ministries. They were all willing for Rosanna's powers to work. It was hard for them all to watch as she clung to his body like it was her life line. They couldn't even begin to imagine how she must've been feeling. She was losing the love she loved the most.

At this moment Rosanna couldn't even decide what she was feeling. Regret for all the unresolved fights and arguments. She couldn't imagine a world with him gone. She'd be so lost if he left her alone.

As she pulled him closer to her to feel for a heartbeat she wondered if she could hear her screaming for him to come back. She still needed him. And looking down at him she felt as though she was in a nightmare that was absolutely no escape from. As he lay still in her arms all she could do was beg for him not leave her.

At some point without her realising Harry had run off after Bellatrix and Rosanna could hear her screaming ringing in her ears. 'I killed Sirius Black' she screamed and screamed making Rosanna's heartbreak even more. She still had her hand pressed against his chest as hard as she could. Sobs were falling from her mouth as nothing at all happened. Her tears fell onto his body below her

She gripped her hands on his chest and let out a scream. A gut-wrenching scream. A scream that held nothing but pure pain and agony for the love that she had lost. The father of her baby that she hadn't had the chance to tell him about. The man she had loved since she set eyes on him.

As her scream echoed around the room she could feel her body shaking as her heart began to thump against her chest. She felt a weird feeling flow through her body making her close her eyes as she screamed in agony for the person she'd lost. A bright glow admitted from hers and Sirius chest. It travelled across the room knocking every one of their feet. When they looked back they could see that Rosanna's entire body was emitting with a golden glow that made her look like an angel.

Rosanna could feel her powers flowing rapidly threw her veins. Her ears were ringing as the glow around her slowly dimmed. She looked down at Sirius who made no movement before everything went dark.

...

As Rosanna slowly started to come too the first thing she noticed was a slight hum of a song playing somewhere in the room she was in. 'It's been a long, long time' by Harry James. She slowly opened her eyes, struggling at the task of doing so. Her eyes squinted as her eyes began to focus in the light. She could feel someone take a hold of her hand gently.

She tilted her head to the side slightly and her tired eyes she could see a man. She couldn't quite figure out his face are her eyes sight was still slightly blurry.

"Hey love" She heard a familiar voice call to her. "You're okay" The man's voice said again and she could feel him brush hairs out of her face. She blinked again and this time her eyesight had cleared enough for her to see the man. "Sirius" Rosanna breathed. "You're alive"

"Of course I am, I couldn't leave my girl could I?" He said with a small laugh, rubbing the pad of his thumb against the back of her hand. "You scared the shit out of me" She sighed as she sat up and brought him into a tight hug, happy tears brimming in her eyes. "I could say the same to you two love" He quickly replied as he pulled away and placed a kiss on her lips.

"What happened" She asked as she placed a hand on her head, feeling slightly dizzy. "Well, after saving my life, your body was very tired and it just sort of shit down making you pass out" Sirius explained.

"I thought you were dead" Rosanna said, her bottom lip wobbling slightly. "I was so scared that my powers weren't working I thought I'd lost you" Rosanna explained making Sirius take a hold of her hands. "Well you don't need to be scared anymore" he said gently, tucking a stray strand of hair behind her ear.

"I have some good news to tell you as well" Sirius began. "I'm a free man" he said making Rosanna's mouth fall open, a small smile slowly forming on her face. "How? When? What happened?" Rosanna questioned quickly.

"Fudge saw Voldemort which then led him to believe Harry's story about how Peter Pettigrew was still alive and how he helped Voldemort come back. Which then led to him finding out I was innocent, then leading me to be a free man. That's just long story short" Sirius told her. "I'll tell you the entire story when you're feeling better, but moral of the story is that I'm no longer needed to stay in hiding"

"This is amazing news Sirius" Rosanna smiled excitedly. "I also never got a chance to tell you something" Rosanna began nervously making her look at her confusedly.

"Well I was going to give you this over a nice dinner but there's no time like the present" Rosanna explained as she slowly stood up and walked over to the cupboard at the back of their room. She opened it up and took the cover off of a box in the corner. She picked up the box and walked back over to Sirius who still looked at her with no idea of what was going on.

She sat down in front of him and placed the box in his hands. He slowly took the lid of and unfolded and lifted out the shirt laying inside. He held it up in front of him as Rosanna stared at him nervously.

On the front of the shirt it said:

'This is
what
an awesome
dad looks like'

He put the shirt down his lap with a sort of shocked look on his face. He looked up and into Rosanna's eyes. "Are you really..." He began making her nod with a small nervous smile. "Are you mad?" Rosanna wondered nervously. "How could I be mad?" Sirius said as he breathed out a laugh. "This is the best news I've ever heard" He smiled the brightest smile Rosanna had even seen.

He stood up and lifted her off the bed. He brought her into his arms and spun her around gently making her laugh with pure joy. He settled her back down in front of him and placed his hands on her stomach. "Our boy" Sirius smiled making Rosanna quirk an eyebrow. "How do you know it's a boy?" She questioned making him shrug.

"Fathers intuition" He winked making Rosanna shake her head amusedly. "Fine, what do thing our baby boy will be then" He mused. "A girl" Rosanna said as she looked down at her stomach. "And why do you know it'll be a girl" Sirius asked.

"Because mothers know best my love" Rosanna explained with a smile. "Well whatever it is, it'll be loved just the same" Rosanna said as she lay back down in their bed with Sirius. "We could move to a house in the country, get out of this place. We could set up a nice nursery in one of the rooms. Harry could come too; we could all be a nice little family" Sirius imagined.

And that was how they spent the rest of their night. Laying in each other's arms dreaming of the future that may not come true. With a was rising in the Wizarding War, nothing could ever be certain or for sure.

Sirius and Rosanna learned that the hard way in 1981.