07 | power, gleam and glow

— "YOU'RE GOING TO BE okay Harry; everything will be okay" Rosanna said as she held Harry close to her and stroked his hair

— "YOU'RE GOING TO BE okay Harry; everything will be okay" Rosanna said as she held Harry close to her and stroked his hair. "I'm scared Rosanna" Harry murmured as they pulled away. "Well I would be worried if you weren't but I'll be right here and it will all be over very soon" Rosanna said as she placed a hand on his cheek.

"The task is about to begin" Dumbledore informed them and Rosanna sent him a nod. "I love you Harry, you'll do great" Rosanna said as she kissed his head. "Thanks" He smiled. The group of four children gathered around Dumbledore before spreading out at the entrances to the maze. Harry looked back at Rosanna one last time before entering making Rosanna feel sick.

Reluctantly she walked up the stairs to where Hermione and Ron were and sat in between them. "Do you think he'll be okay?" Hermione asked worriedly, desperate for an adult to give her some hope. She liked to believe almost everything adults said as it usually calmed her even if she knew they were lying. "Of course, it's Harry we're talking about" Rosanna said as she held Hermione's hand comfortingly. However, Rosanna couldn't seem to shift the feeling that something bad was going to happen.

After a few minutes they saw a red spark fly into the air making Rosanna feel sick. Seconds later someone appeared on the ground but it wasn't Harry. "It's Fleur Delacour" Hermione said. "I hope she's okay" Rosanna said as she watched the young girl be carried off to the side.

...

After while Harry finally returns making the band begin playing and everyone starts to cheer. Except Rosanna. All she could see was Harry sobbing over young Cedric Diggory's body making her heart drop to her stomach. She pushed through the crowds of people and towards Harry as Dumbledore began to try and pry him off of Cedric.

The music drowned out as Rosanna reached Harry and fell to her knees as the minister asked what was going on. "Harry, sweetheart, what happened?" Rosanna asked him in shock. "He's back! He's back! Voldemort's back!" Harry shouted making Rosanna turn as white as a sheet and turn cold.

"Cedric, he asked me to bring his body back, I couldn't leave him, not there" Harry sobbed. "It's alright sweetheart, he's home, you both are" Rosanna said as she stroked Harry's hair. "The body must be moved Dumbledore, too many people" The minister said. "Oh sod off" Rosanna shouted at him.

Rosanna's heart wrenched when Mr Diggory fell to his knees screaming in pure grief. "That's my son, that's my boy" He screamed. Rosanna looked over to Dumbledore who gave her a nod. As she placed her hands on Cedric's chest she didn't notice Mad Eye taking Harry away.

Everyone watched as Rosanna's hands began to glow. Everyone watched as a yellow glow shone through Cedric's veins.

She removed her hands from his chest, fearful that it hadn't worked. She sat there watching and hoping for a few second before the amazing sound of Cedric's breathing returned and his eyes opened. "My boy" Mr Diggory shouted as he brought his son into his arms. "Thank you my dear, I owe you my life, I will never be able to repay you for what you've done" he said as he took a hold of Rosanna's hands in his.