18 | harry's dream

— AS ROSANNA SLEPT PEACEFULLY in her bed she was startled awake by a loud banging on her door

— AS ROSANNA SLEPT PEACEFULLY in her bed she was startled awake by a loud banging on her door. She dragged herself out of her bed, slipping on her slippers and house coat and walking towards the door. She opened it up to reveal Ron supporting a very tired and scared looking Harry. "Ron, what happened?" Rosanna asked worriedly as she rushed to Harry's side. "He had a dream about my dad" Ron said as he looked over at Harry.

"I'll go get McGonagall, just wait here okay?" Rosanna said making Ron nod. Rosanna quickly jogged over to McGonagall's room and knocked on her door, impatiently tapping her foot. "Rosanna?" McGonagall questioned as she opened the door. "It's Harry" Was all Rosanna said before McGonagall was following her over to Harry. "We best take him to Dumbledore" she said making Rosanna nod.

The group of four quickly made their way through the hallways and into Dumbledores office. "Harry?" He questioned as he placed a hand on his shoulder. "Ron said he had a dream about Arthur being attacked" Rosanna explained making Dumbledore nod solemnly. "Please go and find Mr Weasleys siblings" Dumbledore requested.

...

Rosanna made her way up the stairs of the girl's dorms in the Gryffindor tower. She walked along reading the names in the doors before stopping outside of Ginny's. She knocked on the door and after a few moments it was opened by Parvati. "I'm so sorry to wake you Parvati but I need Ginny" Rosanna apologised and the young girl nodded and went to wake Ginny.

"Rosanna?" Ginny questioned tiredly, rubbing her eyes. "I'm sorry I'm waking you up but this is important" Rosanna explained as she led the girl out of her room. "Just wait here" Rosanna said as she walked up the boy's stairs, leaving Ginny standing alone in the common room.

Once again she walked along reading the names before stopping outside of the twin's dorm. "Fred, George" She called as she knocked on their door. A few minutes later the door opened to reveal George. "What?" He asks tiredly. "You and Fred need to come with me, it's really important. It's about your dad" Rosanna explained and that was all George needed to know before getting Fred and following after Rosanna.

As the three children followed Rosanna through the halls. "Rosanna, is dad okay?" Ginny asked worriedly. "I'm not sure sweetheart, but knowing your dad no matter what's happened he'll be just fine" Rosanna comforted as she held the girl's hand, giving it a small squeeze as they walked into Dumbledore office.

Rosanna led them over to the side of the room and set a nervously shaking Ginny down in the seat as her brother came and stood behind her. "In the dream were you standing next to the victim or looking down at the scene?" Dumbledore asked, his back turned to Harry as Rosanna stood next to him. She had her arms wrapped around his, she found this usually helped calm him down somehow.

"Neither.. I- It was like I- I... Professor will you please just tell me what's happened" Harry begged, struggling to get his words out. "Everard. Arthur's on guard duty tonight make sure he's found by the right people" Dumbledore ordered the man in the painting. "Sir" Harry tried but was ignored. "Rosanna, you must go to Grimauld Place and inform them that Arthur is gravely injured and his children will be arriving by portkey" Dumbledore ordered and Rosanna nodded.

"There should be floo powder by my fireplace" he told her. "Everything's going to be okay" Rosanna assisted Harry before walking over to the fireplace. Of course she had been given the absolutely awful job of telling Molly what had happened to her husband. Rosanna stood in the fireplace and sent the floo powder falling to the ground. The green flame enveloped her and she was soon in Grimauld Place.

The lights were out and it appeared everyone was asleep. "Hello?" She called as she walked up the stairs. As she reached the top she noticed someone walking out of their room. Remus.

"Rosanna? What are you doing here? Are you okay? What happened?" Remus asked worriedly. "Oh Remus" Rosanna said as she brought the man into a hug which he gave back immediately. Other people had also started to come out of their rooms due to the noise. Sirius, Molly and Tonks were now all in the hallway. "What's going on?" Molly asked. "Rosanna?" Sirius questioned. "What are you doing here? It's like three in the morning?" Tonks asked.

"I thinks it's best if we all sit down" Rosanna said.

...

Once they had all settled down in the kitchen Rosanna took a deep breath in. "I hate to be the one to tell you this Molly" Rosanna began. "Arthur was attacked whilst at the ministry tonight. Harry saw it all in a dream" Rosanna explained making the colour drain from Molly's face. "He's at St Mungo's right now" Rosanna told her and Molly immediately stood up and grabbed her wand before apparating to St Mungo's.

"What do you mean Harry saw it in a dream?" Sirius asked after a moment of silence. "Voldemort invaded his mind" Rosanna explained. "I think Dumbledore is getting Snape to teach him Occlumency" Rosanna said. "Snape? No way" Sirius shook his head. "I'm not a fan either Sirius, but Harry needs to be safe" Rosanna said quickly. Before the conversation continued the sound of the Weasleys in the house echoed. Rosanna got up from her seat and made her way through to the living room.

"Where's mum?" Fred asked Rosanna. "She at St Mungo's with you dad" Rosanna explained. "We want to go as well" George said making them nod. "I'm sorry guys but you're just going to have to wait until Molly gives the okay" Rosanna said. "Why can't you just take us?" Fred asked. "Because it's not my place, Molly will let me know if and when she wants you guys there" Rosanna explained.

"I'm sorry but that's my final word" Rosanna said as she squeezed Fred's shoulder. "Come on, I'll make you all a cup of tea" Rosanna smiled a small smile as she led them through to the kitchen. They all took a seat at the table with Remus and Tonks and Sirius followed Rosanna into the kitchen. "You okay, love?" He asked. "Yeah" she said as she busied herself making the teas. "Rose, look at me" he said as he stood behind her. She sighed before turning around to look at him.

"Tell me what's wrong" he said as he placed his hands on her arms. "I'm just.. I'm just worried about Harry" Rosanna whispered as she texted her head on Sirius's chest. "He'll be okay as long as we're a round to protect him" Sirius whispered into her hair. "But what if something happens and we're not there to help him" Rosanna sighed as she looked up at him with teary eyes. "Then he'll be able to handle it, he's a strong boy love" Sirius said as he tucked a strand of her behind her ear.

"I know he is but I can't help but worry" Rosanna shrugged as she turned back around to make the teas. "And the poor Weasleys as well, they don't deserve this" Rosanna shook her head. "Rosanna I think your forgetting that if the worst comes to the worst you have something that can help with that" Sirius said. "I know but I'd still rather everyone was fine and healthy and I didn't have to use it" she said as she looked over her shoulder at him.

"Everything will be okay, I promise" Sirius said after she had finished making the teas and had turned back round to him. "You don't know that" Rosanna sighed. "I know, but usually it's comforting to here" He shrugged making her smile slightly.

"Come on let me help you with them" Sirius said as he helped Rosanna carry the tea cups through to the dining room where all the tired Weasleys were sat. Rosanna sat down next to Fred who had his hands folded up in front of him. "He'll be okay Fred" Rosanna whispered to him as she placed a comforting hand on his. He only looked up at her and gave her sad, wonky smile.

Even though he feared the worst, and knew that Rosanna didn't know he'd be okay, he still found a sense of comfort in her words.