20 | wedding

— WELL NOW REALLY, WHEN we go back into falling in love

— WELL NOW REALLY, WHEN we go back into falling in love. And say, it's crazy. Falling. You see? We don't say "rising into love". There is in it, the idea of the fall.

Tonks and Molly helped Rosanna into her beautiful, white wedding dress. It had a floral design to it and a small train at the back of it. Rosanna looked like a goddess when she put it on and was in awe at herself as she looked in the mirror. She twirled around slightly and smiled as the dress moved elegantly with her every move.

"You look gorgeous Rosanna" Tonks gushed as she looked the older woman up and down. "Thank you Tonks" She smiled at the woman with bubble-gum coloured hair. "We need to do your hair now dear" Molly said as she led Rosanna over to a chair in-front of a vanity mirror.

There is always a curious tie at some point between the fall and the creation. Taking this ghastly risk is the condition of there being life.

Tonks sat down on a chair and got Rosanna to swivel around to face her. Tonks got to work at making Rosanna more perfect than she already was. She did a simple look on Rosanna that complimented her face wonderfully. Rosanna had chosen Tonks to do her makeup as she knew the young woman was really rather good at the task.

When Tonks was finished Molly stood behind Rosanna and began doing her hair. She gently brushed through the woman's blonde hair before using a curling iron to make gentle curls in her hair. She carefully brushed out the curls a little before grabbing a piece of hair from the left side of her face. She began to put it in a plait before pinning it with a bobby pun for the time being. She then moved on and did the same on the other side before tying them both together with a clear bobble.

Rosanna smiled at her reflection in the mirror. She didn't think she had ever felt so beautiful.

She stood up out of her seat and with an encouraging nod from Tonks and Molly she walked towards the door and out into the hallway trying to push down how the nervous butterflies fluttered in her stomach.

You see, for all life is an act of faith and an act of gamble. The moment you take a step, you do so on an act of faith because you don't really know that the floor's not going to give under your feet.

"Rosanna" Ginny gasped as she done a double take on the woman. "You look gorgeous" Hermione gushed as she looked at Rosanna who wore a bright smile. "Thank you girls" Rosanna giggled. She had chosen Ginny and Hermione to be her bridesmaids. She couldn't have who she had originally planned on when she was at school but these two girls were just as good.

The two young girls helped Rosanna down the staircase, making sure she didn't trip or tear her dress in the way down. And at the bottom of the stairs in his best suit was Remus Lupin. He doubled as Sirius's best man and the person who would be giving Rosanna away as neither her father nor mother would be there to do so. "You look amazing Rosanna" He smiled down at her as she stepped of the final step. And she couldn't off asked for a better person to send her off into the next chapter of her life.