Chapter 3.

*Liams point of view*

"Liam," she gasped.

Apparently she didn't expect to meet me again. She was clearly surprised as I helped her up. She was still in shock so I decided to talk.

"So um. I have a problem. Well not just me. Niall is with me too. But we have a problem. These girls won't leave us alone and Paul isn't here with us." I motioned with my hands pointing to Niall and my table. She smiled.

"What can I do to help?" Her accent was cute. I love American accents.

"Well we can't just get up and leave so I was thinking I could give you some money and you could go buy Niall and I a sweatshirt and some glasses. I don't want to escape using a disguise but it is my only choice. And you don't have to do it if you don't want to. I know I'm asking a lot."

"No. Of course I'll do it." I was really starting to like her. I gave her some cash and told her mine and Niall's shirt sizes. I just stayed in this hallway and texted Niall our plans. When Kristen got back I would text him again and he would come to the bathrooms and we would changed. Sounded like a good plan to me.

Kristen returned after about ten minutes.

"That was fast," I said as she handed me the bags.

"I know this mall like the back of my hand."

Niall came and I gave him his shirt and glasses. We were changed and I knew no one would recognize us.

"Is this the girl you ran over this morning," Niall laughed. I had forgotten I had told him about Kristen. "She's prettier than you said," he continued. Kristen was blushing. I was tired of Niall talking so I coughed.

"Well thank you again for helping us out. Can I uh, have your number?" I really was interested in her. She was just so calm, and not to mention beautiful. Although I did like her better when she was wearing sweatpants and no makeup. Natural was wayy better. I mean. I handed her my phone and she handed me hers. I set my contact name as "Leeyum(:" Hopefully none of her friends would know its me. I handed her her phone back. I saw that her contact name was "Kristen Nichols (:"

I had forgotten Niall was still standing there. He looked so awkward standing there alone.

"Well we should get going and get back to the hotel. Nice to meet you Kristen," Niall said as he began to walk out of the hallway we were in.

"Thank you again," I reached down and gave her a hug. She was a few inches shorter than me and fit in my arms perfectly. "By the way, you look prettier with sweats and no makeup," I whispered before I let go and ran to catch up with Niall.

*Kristen's Point Of View*

I watched as Liam ran to catch up with Niall. He looked so hot when he ran. Kristen! Snap out of it. You'll never be with him. He's Liam freakin Payne. Not to mention he's loved by millions of girls. I sighed and walked back to my girls who were waiting. And of course, they played 20 questions, again.

Liz: Where'd you go? 

Me: Shopping for Liam and Niall. 

Liz: Niall?!?! 

Me: Yes, Niall from One Direction. 

Becca: Did you give Liam your number?  

Me: Yeah.

Becca: Did you guys hug?  

Me: Yep.  

Liz: Did you kiss?  

Me: No! We just met. C'mon. Why would he want me anyway. He can have any girl he wants.  

The questions went on and on. I finally looked at my phone and saw it was 2 in the afternoon. I also noticed I had one new message from "Leeyum(:" Awh. He was so cute. I unlocked my phone and read my message.  

"So I was wondering, would you like to go ice skating with me and the lads. You can bring a few friends too. xx -Liam(:"

Did he just ask me on a date? Of course not. He can't like me. I'm just a normal girl. Oh well. I couldn't wait to go. I replied.  

"Sure! Sounds like fun! Just one thing. I've never been ice skating. You're gonna have to teach me!"  

That was the truth. I've never been ice skating. It just didn't appeal to me. But now it does.

"Krissy?" Liz asked, "why are you smiling like an idiot?"

"Because we have dates with One Direction," I was trying to hide my excitement but I couldn't.

"Wait, am I still sleeping? Cause this is the best dream ever," Becca said.

"Nope your not dreaming. Liam asked me to go ice skating with him and the other boys and he said you guys could come too." My phone started ringing so I quickly answered it and walked away from Lizzy and Becca.  

"Hello?" I asked.  

"Hey Kristen, this is Liam. We're going to the rink near Target. We will be there around 7. Is that okay with you?"  

"Oh yeah. That's great!"  

"Okay. See you then."  

And then I heard the phone beep saying the call had been ended. I ran back to the table.

"Okay. We have to be there at 7. So I say we finish shopping and then get ready. Especially you Becca. You're still in your pjs." She looked down and saw she was still wearing her striped pajamas.

"Umm. How about we go home now. I completely forgot that I didn't get dressed this morning. No wonder I was getting dirty looks all day," Becca said as she picked up her shopping bags.

"Okay then. Let's go!" I replied as I threw my trash away and picked up my bags.

~~~

It was around 3 when we got back home. I ran up to my room and plugged my curling iron in. I decided to wear a light purple ruffled shirt. I left my skinny jeans on and put some black high heeled boots on. I curled my hair to where they were loose curls. I put some light makeup on remembering Liam's comment earlier. He liked natural better but I was gonna wear some. I decided on mascara, eyeliner, and a little bit of eye shadow. I stood in front of my mirror and took a picture. I thought I looked pretty good. I put the picture on instagram with the caption: "Ice skating with my girlsss. Oh, and a few special guys! :)" And with that I grabbed my purse, keys, and of course, lip gloss. I walked downstairs to meet Liz. I looked around but I couldn't find her. I checked her room where I saw her on her bed crying.  

"Oh Lizzy. What's wrong?"  

"Sam broke up with me," she said through her sobs. Sam was the basketball star that every girl dreamed about dating. Liz was lucky enough to catch his eye. She had dated him since her freshmen year and she just started her senior year. So I could understand why she was crying.

"Why'd he do that?" I asked rubbing her back. She mumbled something but I couldn't understand her. "Liz, speak up." She raised her head up. Her makeup was a complete mess.  

"He said I wasn't good enough any more." Okay. No prep is gonna tell my beautiful sister that she wasn't good enough. Sorry but no. I was protective of my sister and I wasn't gonna let some jerk that thinks he's better than everyone else treat her like that.

"We will deal with him later. But right now I'm gonna make you look stunning." I grabbed her hand and dragged her to her closet. I picked out some clothes and went to work.

By the time I was done you could hardly tell she was ever upset. I had straightened her hair and fixed her makeup. She decided to wear a pink long sleeve shirt that had flowers on it. She also wore a pair of light skinny jeans and her sperries. She looked super cute. I took a picture with her and then grabbed my coat. It was only 5 but I'd rather be early than late. We were gonna meet Becca at the park-and-ride before you got on the interstate. She was going to ride with us. We got in the car and headed towards the interstate. I texted Becca and told her we were here. She replied and said something came up and that she couldn't go. I told her that it was okay. Liz and I got on the interstate and headed to the rink.  

-Author's note- 

Do you like it so far? Do you think Liam and Kristen will fall in love? Will Lizzy get over Sam and fall in love with one of the boys? Feel free to make predictions. :)