Chapter 7.

*Harry's POV*

I really wanted to get to know Becca and Bella. Becca was pretty cute and seemed nice. Bella was adorable and funny. I could tell Becca loved Bella with all her heart. We walked out of the mall and headed towards Becca's car. I got in the passenger seat and watched Becca help Bella get her seat belt on. Becca shut the the door and got in. She started the car and "What Makes You Beautiful" started playing. Becca quickly turned it off.

"I was listening to that!" Bella wined. I laughed. It was nice knowing they were fans. Becca sighed and turned it back on. Bella sang along and I decided to too. I saw Becca smiled and begin to sing. We were stopped at a stop light and Becca pulled out her phone. She got on her messages and started composing a new message. The song "Moments" came on and Bella squealed. She sang that song with everything she had. It made a tear come to my eye. I pulled out my phone and decided to check Twitter. This was the longest red light ever. I glanced up and saw a tractor trailer headed right towards us. Becca glanced up and screamed. Then everything went dark.

*Kristens POV*

My alarm went off and I instantly jumped up. Last night was great. I jumped in the shower and got out as quick as I could. I put on my jogging clothes and went out the door. It was almost 9 when I picked up my pace. I was trying to get to the corner where I ran into Liam yesterday. Hopefully he would be there again. There was a little coffee shop on the corner so I was guessing he went in there yesterday. It was okay. They weren't as good as Starbucks but they had good coffee. I wasn't a coffee fan but Becca was. When we were younger we would go there before school everyday. I paused when I got in front of the coffee shop. I looked everywhere looking for Liam. I felt a hand on my shoulder and a sweet voice whisper in my ear.

"Looking for me?" I smiled and turned around. He was taller than me so I had to look up a little bit.

"Why would I be looking for you? I mean its not like you're a world famous star or anything," I joked. He laughed. I absolutely loved his laugh. And his smile. And Kristen snap out of it.

"Do you run everyday?" he asked as we walked. I didn't know where we were going but whatever. I knew this town pretty well so I knew I wouldn't get lost.

"Only on weekends," as I took a drink of my hot chocolate that Liam bought me. He nodded and took a drink of his drink. We walked around the town and back to the coffee shop just talking about our lives, our families, and any other thing we could think of. It was almost 11 when I received a text from Becca:  

"I ran into Harry Styles! We are now going to Chuckie Cheeses. Wish me luck. ;)"  

I laughed to myself and showed Liam the text. He laughed too.  

"Oh my gosh. I have to go. I forgot about Alex, a little boy that I'm teaching to play piano." I sighed. I didn't want to leave Liam. I wanted to stay here and talk to him but Alex really wanted to learn, and his parents were wealthy so I got paid pretty well. He would be there at noon.  

"You play piano?" he asked.  

"Yep." I said popping the "p".  

"Mind if I join and watch? I play piano myself," he said smiling.  

"I don't mind," I said, "Let's go."

We arrived back at the house at 11:15. I had to shower so I left Liam sitting in the living room. Lizzy texted me earlier saying she was going to a friend's house. I was okay with that. That meant she couldn't bother me during the lesson. I took a shower and put on a pair of jeans and an Aeropostale shirt. Casual but cute. I put my hair in bun and walked downstairs. I saw Liam looking at a picture. It was of Lizzy, my mom's parents, and me. I loved the picture. Liam heard me walk in the room but he continued looking at the picture.  

"They look really nice," he finally said.  

"They were. They lived about a mile up the road so my sister and I went there all the time," I said.  

"Lived?" he asked confused. I swallowed. This was hard to talk about. I felt the tears rolling up in my eyes. He noticed it and quickly sat down next to me and put his arms around me. I rested my head on his chest. I really missed my grandparents. They didn't deserve to die. The drunk driver that hit them did. I told Liam the story as I continued to lay on him and cry.

I heard the doorbell ring a few minutes later. Well crap. I started to get up but Liam held on to me.

"I'll get it," He whispered. He got up and walked to the door. I heard him talking to Mrs. Green. I then heard Alex run into the room.  

"Hi Kristen!" he said. He was 8 or 9.  

"Hi," I said as I wiped the tears from my eyes.  

"The man at the door said he was gonna give me a lesson today because you didn't feel well," he explained.  

"Oh. Um. Yeah. He is. His name is Liam. He's very talented," I replied as I watched Liam walk in. I gave him a weak smile and he gave me a cute smile in return.  

"So," he started, "how about that lesson?"  

"Yeah yeah yeah!" Alex said excitedly. They both walked out of the room and went to the dinning room where the piano was.

The lesson was only 3 hours so I decided to watch a movie to clear my head. As soon as it started it, I received a phone call. I saw it was from Becca's mom. I immediately answered because she only called me when there was an emergency or if it was important.  

"Hello," I said as I prepared myself for what she was about to say.  

"Kristen. You need to get to the hospital as soon as possible. Becca and Bella have been in an accident." I immediately dropped my phone. I received the same call a few years back telling me that my grandparents were in an accident. I fell on the couch. I couldn't breathe, I couldn't move, I couldn't think. Becca was the best driver I knew. How did she get in an accident? I heard Becca's mom start saying hello so I picked up my phone.

"I will be there as soon as I can." Then I hung up. I fell back on the couch and began to cry. How could this be happening? What did Becca and Bella do to deserve this? Then it clicked. Becca told me that Harry was with them. Oh my gosh. Harry Styles. Oh gosh. I then heard Liam and Alex run in. Liam immediately had his arms around me.

"What's wrong?" he asked. I tried to explain but all the came out was screaming and sobbing. Liam finally calmed me down by holding me and rocking me as he sang some sweet tune. I couldn't tell what it was though. I told him what had happened and he quickly stood up.  

"What are we doing here then?!" he demanded.  

"I was going to go a few minutes ago but then I kinda had that breakdown," I admitted.  

"Let's go then," he said as he helped me up.  

"What about me?" Alex asked softly. I had completely forgotten about him. I didn't want to take him to the hospital with us but I didn't know what else to do. Then I remembered Ms. Short across the street. She was widowed and had some kids of her own. She was the one that taught me how to play piano. I told Alex I was gonna drop him off there then call his mom on the way to the hospital. He agreed. He was so sweet. We dropped him off and Liam drove to the hospital while I told him which way to go. I was in no shape to drive.

It was around 12:30 when we got there. I saw Mr. and Mrs. Johnson standing at the nurses station. I walked over to them and Mrs. Johnson gave me a hug.

"Are they okay?" I asked. She started crying. Oh no. That can't be a good sign. Mr. Johnson hugged her and explained what happened. I broke down too and Liam held me. I was so glad he was here. He carried me outside and we sat on a park bench. I tried to process everything that he told me. Harry had a broken neck but other than that he was okay besides a few cuts and bruises. Bella had a few broken bones and some head injuries. The doctors said that it would heal on its own. And Becca. My best friend. She was. She was. In a coma. And she wasn't expected to make it. My best friend. Was going to die.

-Authors note-  

I would just like to thank Payge and Hope for motivating me to write more. I really hope you guys like this chapter. I'll write the next one when I get the chance. I've been kinda busy. See? Theey are getting longer. Just bare with me(: