Chapter 16.

*Kristen's POV*

We were all talking and stuff when we heard a quiet voice begin talking. Everyone's eyes shot to where Becca was laying. I watched as her beautiful green eyes slowly looked over the scene in front of her. Everyone gasped. Dad stepped out in the hallway to get a nurse. The next few minutes were crazy. The nurses forced everyone out of the room and slammed the door closed. I had no idea what they were doing but I guessed it was important. I was so happy Becca was awake. I had my best friend back! I grabbed Liam's hand and walked down the hallway and went outside. I turned around to look at him but before I could, he pulled me into a hug.

"I finally get to meet your best friend!" he smiled as we pulled apart. We took a seat on the park bench, the same one Liam carried me to the day of the accident. So much had happened since then. We sat in silence for a few minutes until Liam said, "So what's Becca like? You've talked about her a few times."

"Well she's funny. She could make you smile even on your worst days. She's nice. She always cares about how others feel. She's a great sister. Bella is her entire world. Her parents often work late so she spends most of her time with Bella. She's also a great friend. She has always been here for me," I said describing Becca.

"She sounds like a great person. She also sounds a lot like you," Liam smiled.

Mom and Dad walked out a few minutes later.

"We're heading home. Don't stay out too late. Oh, and Becca is in her room. You can go talk to her. That handsome boy with the curls and green eyes is in there now," Mom said. Ew. My mother thinks Harry is handsome. Awkward. I felt Liam grab my hand and stand up. I stood up too and gave my parents a hug before walking inside. I walked through all the hallways and made it to her room. I opened the door and saw her laughing. I missed her laugh so much. Her hair was in a braid and she was sitting up eating some food. Harry was next to her talking and laughing. I fake coughed and Becca looked up at me.

"Excuse me, Mr. Styles. But I believe it's my turn." They both laughed and Harry stood up.

"If I leave, Liam must come with me," he stated.

"Fine," I huffed. I sat in the seat Harry was in as the boys walked out of the room.

"Liam likes you," Becca said.

"I know."

"Huh?"

"Oh, um, well, while you were, um, out, Liam and I kinda started dated. And Lizzy is dating Niall."

"What?!?!" Becca practically screamed.

"Shh. But yeah. It's not really official yet. Like the press doesn't know. They have ideas but nothing is confirmed."

"Awh. You guys are gonna get married. Then your kids will have British-American accents! How cute would that be?! And Lizzy?! I expected her to be back with Sam! But I guess she will have kids with Irish-American accents. Oh my goodness. Can I be the godmother? You should name your daughter after me. Her name will be Rebecca Ann Payne. Awh. That's so cute! You should do it. Oh! You could even name her Becca Rebecca Payne or Rebecca Becca Payne. That would be even better! Gosh! I'm so excited and you guys aren't even official! How about you skip the whole dating thing and go straight to marriage! Then you can have Baby Becca!"

I laughed. Becca was in such a great mood. I guess being in a coma for almost a month puts you in a great mood. We talked for a long time before a nurse came in and said visiting hours were over.

"Call me whenever you want. I will always answer!" I said giving her a hug. I had missed her so much. Liam was leaving in a week so I guess she woke up at a perfect moment. I walked out of the room to find Liam and Harry. I found them outside and they both had disappointed looks on their faces.