Chapter 25.

*Liam's POV* 

Kristen had been gone weeks now. I called and texted her whenever I got the chance and she would answer almost every time but it wasn't how it used to be. I missed her so much. I didn't sleep as well without her next to me. The house was messy. And the last good dinner I had was at Harry's. I needed her. I didn't act the same, and the lads noticed. Even Simon noticed in our music. I just didn't have the same attitude towards it like I did.

She changed me. I didn't drink anymore. The bed was always made. The laundry was always done up. She made me a better person. I guess I was trying to impress her, even though she wasn't here.

At interviews the host would always ask who had a girlfriend. Sometimes I didn't know how to answer. I didn't know if I could still call her mine. I would eventually raise my hand, just in case she would happen to see that interview, to show her I still cared about her.

I was sitting on my back patio one day scrolling through my phone when I found a video Louis had sent to me. It was my favorite video so I tapped the play button and let the memories flood my mind. 

-Flashback- 

Kristen was sweeping the kitchen one day trying to clean up a bit before everyone came over. We were having a party to celebrate the formation of One Direction. She had Take Me Home blasting through the house and was singing along while she swept. "C'mon C'mon" came on and she cheered. I was secretly watching her from the living room. She was dancing and singing around and I decided to join in. She still had the broom in her hands so I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her and also held onto the broom. She laughed and we continued to sing and dance around, while sweeping.

"So c'mon c'mon and dance with me baby." 

I took the broom away and threw it down and grabbed Kristen's hands and continued dancing and singing.

The bridge of the song was coming up so I stopped dancing and looked at her. 

"Every step I take,

I feel it more and more.

She's calling out,

She's a lucky girl.

My heart is racing,

She's turning around. 

I reach for her hand

And I say

'Hey, I've been watching you all night.

There's something in your eyes,

Saying c'mon c'mon and dance with me baby.

Yeah, the music is so loud.

I wanna be yours now.

So c'mon c'mon and dance with me baby.'" 

We sang the last verse as I dipped her. She laughed and I kissed her before we heard clapping. We both looked up at the door, we had danced our way to the living room, and saw Louis and Niall standing there clapping and laughing. Louis had his phone out so I knew he had recorded us. Kristen was embarrassed, her cheeks were bright red. Niall walked over to her and gave her one of his famous hugs.

"There's no reason to be blushing, Krissy. You and Liam should go professional."

That made her blush even more. She was so adorable when she blushed. She ran back to me and hid her face in my chest.

-Present Day-

That moment was amazing. I couldn't have asked for anything better.

My phone battery was dying so I plugged it up and grabbed my Macbook. I hadn't been on Twitter on it since before she left. I opened up Twitter and saw she was logged in. I decided to read some of her direct messages. Most of them were fans telling her how lucky she was to have me. Some were "fans" telling her to get away from me. Then there were some from Amanda. They were already read but I clicked them again. I scrolled to the very top and saw the date was when we first started dating.