Chapter 30.

*VERY IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END!!!!!!*

"Hurry up! We're going to be late!" Liam yelled.

"I'm coming. Chill."

I pulled my suitcase behind me and finally made it to the door. Liam easily picked both of them up while I locked the door. Liam insisted we should visit my family. So we were heading to the airport. We would be staying there for 2 weeks.

Liam came up with this idea the day he had the photoshoot and interview. I didn't know what made him think that but I went along with it.

Tomorrow would be one year since I had met him on the corner. I couldn't believe it had been a year. It did not seem like that long. Seemed like yesterday I was running into him.

~~~

"Mom! Dad! It's so great to see you!" I said while hugging them both.

"I've missed you so much sweetheart," my dad said kissing my forehead. Dad shook Liam's hand and Mom hugged him. We grabbed our luggage and walked out of the airport. We got in the car and began the drive home.

We were almost home when I heard the first couple beats of one of my favorite songs. I looked over at Liam and he nodded. When it was time, we both started scream-singing the song.

"When you're ready come and get it.

Nananana nananana nananana.

When you're ready come and get it.

Nananana nananana nananana.

When you're re-re-re-re-re-re-ready.

When you're re-re-re-re-re-ready.

When you're ready come and get it.

Nananana nananana nananana."

We did that on the chorus every single time. Dad was laughing his head off by the end of the song. Mom was shaking her head but was smiling.

"You two sound wonderful together. Like God wanted your voices together. Never stop singing together. You hear me?" Mom said looking back at us.

"Yes Mrs. Nichols," Liam said. I just laughed.

~~~

We finally made it home and Liam carried our bags up to my old room. I told him I could carry my own but he insisted. It looked almost the exact same. My pictures and trophies were still on the walls. My bed was still made. Everything had a fine layer of dust covering it. It was weird.

I was surprised my parents were letting us sleep in the same bed. I mean we sleep in the same bed back in London but this is my parents' house.

I walked into Lizzy's room and frowned. Her room was bare. The only thing left was the bed, desk, and dresser. She had gotten an apartment near the college so she completely moved out. I couldn't believe how much she was growing up. She was 18 for crying out loud! I remember when we would play with Barbie dolls and Littlest Pet Shops. Now I'm living in London and she has her own apartment.

"Miss me?" I heard her say as she wrapped her arms around me from behind. I quickly turned around and screamed.

"Oh my goodness. Lizzy!"

"Oh my goodness. Krissy!" she said mocking me. I quickly hugged her and she laughed. "I've missed ya big sis. It's not the same being in different timezones."

"I've missed you too little sis. Timezones suck."

"We should have a girl's day. Just me and you," she suggested.