Chapter 20.

*Kristen's POV*

I slowly opened my eyes to find Liam's arms wrapped around me. I turned on my side so I was now looking at him. He looked so cute when he was asleep. I stared at him a few minutes before he slowly opened his eyes.

"Good morning, sleepy head," I smiled.

"Morning babe," he said in his adorable morning voice. How could one person be so perfect? He closed his eyes again and sighed.

"Wake up! I wanna take a tour around London!" I screamed before jumping out of bed and running over to where my suitcases were. I opened one and found a pair of jeans and my favorite pair of Uggs. I opened my other suitcase and found a cute floral shirt and my favorite orange jacket. Liam was still laying in bed so I placed my clothes on the floor and pounced on him. He screamed, like a girl, and looked up at me.

"What are you doing?"

"Trying to get your lazy butt out of bed so I can see the beautiful city of London!" I exclaimed.

"Are you always like this after you cry yourself to sleep?" he asked getting out of bed.

"Nope," I said popping the 'P'. "I'm only like this when I want to spend the day with my boyfriend. I didn't move across the Atlantic Ocean to watch you sleep!"

"Okay okay," he said stepping into the bathroom and closing the door.

Mission complete. I quickly changed clothes and grabbed my cosmetics bag. Liam was out of the bathroom and was now in his closet picking out something to wear. I carried myself to the bathroom and braided my hair in the back. I put on some light make-up and took a step back. I looked pretty nice. Liam walked in behind me wearing a pair of jeans and a purple hoody. He wrapped his arms around my waist and looked in the mirror.

"You look beautiful."

"And you look great yourself."

We both laughed and walked downstairs. We decided to go to Nando's first. We both ordered our food and sat down. When our food arrived, we ate quickly. Last time I was in London, we didn't get to do much because Liam was busy working. When we were finished, we got back in the car. Their cars were so weird over here. I was used to getting in on the right but now I have to get in on the left.

We drove a little bit until Liam parked the car. We both got out and I looked around. There stood the London Eye. It was so big. Liam bought our tickets and we got in line. The line wasn't long since it was 10 o'clock on a Monday. We got in the cart and it came to life. It was a beautiful day. It stopped at the top and I could see everything. I saw the river, Jubilee Gardens, the aquarium, and many old looking buildings. I loved London already. We continued moving and I continued looking at everything with awe. I heard Liam laugh at me a few times but I ignored him. The ride stopped and we got off. It was still a bit chilly so we decided to go to the aquarium I had seen. There were so many cool and weird looking fish. I felt like a little kid again.

After the aquarium, we decided to walk through Jubilee Gardens. It was warmer than before but it couldn't be warmer than 60 degrees F. I took Liam's hand as we walked through the park. I looked down at my phone and saw it was after 1. I put my phone back in my purse. We continued walking and talking until we heard screaming. We both turned around and saw a little girl, maybe ten or eleven, running towards us.

"Oh my goodness! Liam Payne! From One Direction! I love you so much! I watched your Twitcam last night! You were as sexy as always! I love you so much! Can I have a picture?!" she screamed.

Liam mouth sorry before getting down to her level. She walked up to me and handed me her Iphone.

"Can you take the picture?"