Chapter 22.

*Kristen's POV*

I had just gotten to the gym when I got a text.

Liam<3- Why didn't you wake me??

Me- You looked so peaceful(:

Liam<3- But I didn't get to say bye :((

Me- You can tell me now(:

Liam<3- But I don't wanna. :)

Me- Welllll I'm at the gym so I gotta go.

Liam<3- Text me later? I want you to go to the meeting with me that is at 3.

Me- Mmkay. I'll be home by 1. Maybe. :)

I put my phone away and stretched. I did want to go to the meeting. I wanted to know why they hated me so much.

~~~

It was now 3 and we were sitting around a large round table. The boys were there along with other people I've seen before, including Simon and Paul. We were all just chit-chatting until Simon spoke up. Honestly, he scared me. He talked to the boys about their upcoming album and future music videos. I felt so out of place. I was the only girlfriend there. I sipped my water and tried to get involved, but it was useless. I was so bored. I didn't want to be rude and pull out my phone so I decided to get a good look at all the boys. Yes, they were in their early twenties, but I would always call them boys.

First up, Niall. Niall was my favorite when Becca first showed me pictures when they made their debut in America. His eyes were one of the most beautiful things. They looked like the ocean. I had also learned that they changed color depending on his mood. Dark when he was mad, light when he was excited. His dark roots were coming out in his hair too. Every time I had saw him, it looked like he just got out of bed, but it was still hot looking. His smile was the most adorable thing as well.

Next Liam, where do I begin? Everything about him was perfect. His eyes, his smile, his hair, everything. His eyes were a chocolate brown and also changed color when his mood did. They were dark when he was upset, worried, or mad. Any other time they were his normal, beautiful, brown. You couldn't do much with his hair. It was still a tad short but long enough for me to run my fingers through. His smile, oh gosh, his smile. Nothing can compare to it. It is absolutely stunning. I loved everything about him.

I was getting ready to describe Harry when Paul's voice filled the room. "Kristen, can you leave the room for a tad while we discuss some things?"

"She's not leaving. You can discuss anything in front of her," Liam stated.

Paul sighed and looked towards a lady at the head of the table. He nodded his head and she cleared her throat.

"There have been multiple rumors going around. Many of which have made the fans angry. And we all know,"

"Angry fans means no money," everyone spoke up, finishing her sentence. She nodded her head and continued talking.

"Now not every relationship has as many rumors as the others. But can you try to limit the amount of rumors you create," she stated coldly and looked right at me. Oh joy. Liam looked in the direction she was and saw she was looking at me.

"Hey! Don't talk about her like that! She's not the one starting them! It's just some jealous fans! Kristen hasn't done anything but make me happy!" he said, rather rudely it seemed. I just leaned back in my chair listening to Liam yell at the woman about how wrong she was about me.

I was zoned out looking at the table. "You can do so much better than her though! She's just a fan!" I heard the women scream. Oh no she didn't. I was not just "some fan."