Chapter 24.

*Liam's POV*

The last thing I remember is agreeing to drink with Zayn. The rest was just a blur.

I woke up with a bloody awful headache. I rolled over to find Kristen but she wasn't there. Hmm. That's odd. I looked towards my bedside table and saw a jar of pain killers and a glass of water. Thank Lord Kristen placed these here. I swallowed the pills and drank the water. I got out of bed and decided to find Kristen. Hopefully I didn't do anything stupid to make her want to leave.

I descended down the stairs and checked the kitchen. No Kristen. I walked to the living room and saw her sleeping on the couch. Her left arm and leg were hanging off the side and she looked very uncomfortable. I scooped her up in my arms and headed upstairs.

"You are never getting drunk again."

I laughed as she opened her eyes.

"Go back to sleep, baby."

Within seconds I felt her breathing slow. I walked into our room and placed her gently on the bed and covered her up with the duvet. She looked so peaceful this time, unlike how she looked on the couch. I glanced at the clock and saw it was 9:45. We had no plans so I slid in beside Kristen and snuggled up next to her before falling asleep once again.

~~~

"Liam."

"Wake up."

"Babe, I'm making breakfast but I can't get up cause you're smashing me."

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Kristen was right. I was indeed on top of her. I rolled over but pulled her close.

"Liam, it's after noon and I'm hungry. You can probably hear my stomach growl."

I chuckled and looked into the eyes I was in love with. I kissed her lips gently before rolling over and letting her get up. She walked to the bathroom and closed the door.

"That's not making food!" I yelled.

I heard her laugh and I decided to get up. I walked downstairs and made some tea. Since Kristen has lived in London, she has began to drink it a lot. I poured us a cup and walked back to the living room. I sat down on the couch and turned on the TV. Kristen joined me a few minutes later and sipped on her tea.

"I'm going to make that food now," Kristen stated standing up.

"One Direction's Liam Payne was caught kissing Amanda Brown, ex girlfriend, last night at a private club. Witnesses said he arrived and left with current girlfriend, Kristen Nichols, but during that time she wasn't near Liam. Is he back with Amanda or was it just a misunderstanding? Leave your thoughts on our Twitter page," the gossip reporter said. There we're pictures of Amanda and me kissing. It looked like we we're down each other's throats.

I heard a glass hit the floor and shatter. I turned around and saw Kristen's face was pale. Her eyes were tearing up and he mouth was open. I quickly stood up and walked towards her but she backed up.

"Kristen, I can expl-"

"No. Just stop."

"But it's not my fault!" I said raising my voice. She flinched but stood her ground.

"You kissed your ex! There's nothing to explain!"

"I WAS DRUNK! I didn't know what I was doing!!"

"That's no excuse! You shouldn't have wanted to kiss another girl!"

"I thought it was you!"

"What all did you do with Amanda while I was locked in the bathroom? I was in there for a while. You could've gotten in her pants or up her dress or whatever!"