Chapter 17.

*Liam's POV*

I couldn't believe it was already Monday. I didn't want to leave Kristen and all the memories we had created behind, but it was time for us to go home. I missed my family so much. I had called them very often but it wasn't the same. Kristen and I had spent yesterday talking, cuddling, and watching movies. She and Lizzy were going to meet us at the airport so we could say our goodbyes.

The boys and I were sitting on the couch in the hotel room waiting for Paul to tell us it was time to go. It was two and our flight was at three. We got in the van and headed to the airport. It only took us 5 minutes to get there and I immediately searched for the blue-eyed girl I was in love with. I saw her out front, with Lizzy beside her. I jumped out of the van and walked up next to her. She was looking at her phone so she didn't see me. I wrapped my arms around her and she looked up and smiled. I was going to miss that. I pressed my lips to hers as I heard a few girls scream. I turned around and saw three girls, probably like 13 years-old, standing there.

"Are you Liam Payne?" one of them asked.

I apologized to Kristen before walking over to them and signing some stuff and taking a few pictures. They left and I went back to Kristen. We walked inside the airport as they said our flight was now boarding. I pulled Kristen in for a hug as I felt my shirt getting wet. I didn't want her to cry but I knew she would. I was just hoping I wasn't going to cry too.

"It's okay, Kristen. I promise I will call you every chance I get," I said as the tears began to roll down my cheeks. She pulled back and looked up to me.

"Promise you won't forget about me?" she whispered.

"I promise," I said as I held out my pinky. She smiled and wrapped hers around mind. I noticed she was wearing the ring I had given her.

"You actually wearing that ring?" I asked.

"Of course."

I placed my lips on hers again as I heard Paul yelling at us to hurry up. I pulled away and gave her one last hug for who knew how long. I walked to where Paul was standing and turned around to see Kristen, her face covered in tears, before he lead me to the plane. We boarded the plane and I pulled my phone out to turn it off. I had one new message from Kristen.

"I miss you already. :( Come back please."

I smiled as I typed my reply.

"I miss you too baby. I wish you could be in the seat next to me. Xx"

I sighed as I turned my phone off. I got comfortable and closed my eyes. I drifted off to sleep as I listened to Louis and Niall fight about which restaurant was better, Kentucky Fried Chicken or Nando's, and Zayn giving Harry tips on how to draw. This is going to be a long flight.

*Kristen's POV*

"Wanna go to the mall?" Lizzy asked as we got in my car. I nodded and pulled out of the parking lot. We arrived at the mall and went to our favorite stories. I bought a few new shirts and a pair of jeans. I also picked up a cute shirt for Becca. She was coming home later this evening and we were having a party. It was after 6 when we went to the hospital to pick Becca up. She didn't know about the party so it was going to be a surprise.

We waited out front and waited until she walked out. She walked out a few minutes later and smiled. She got in the car and we talked all the way to her house. We pulled into Becca's driveway and got out. We were attacked with cheers and screams as we walked in. When the party was over, we said our goodbyes and headed home. It was almost 9 and I was tired. I took a shower and went to sleep.

~~~

I woke up the next morning and saw Liam had tweeted.

"Finallyy homee againn! Had a blast in the states. Missin @Kristenn_Mariee alreadyy !"

I had gained about 300 thousand followers in 12 hours and had a lot of mentions. I read a few of them and favorited my favorites. I logged off and went downstairs. Mom and Dad had left for work and Liz was at school. I called Becca and told her I was taking her out and we were going to do whatever she wanted. She agreed and I walked upstairs to get changed. I drove to her house and we headed to the mall. We shopped for an hour and then went to lunch. After we were done eating, we decided to go see a movie. Becca wanted to see Safe Haven. I had already seen it with Liam but it was a great movie so I agreed.

Becca and I spent the remainder of the day together, doing nothing. It was great to have my best friend back. We talked about everything that had happened while she was in a coma.

"You mean he slept in a chair next to me?" she squealed.

"Um yeah! Harry is so into you," I smiled. We were at her house in her room eating chocolate covered strawberries.

"You think so?" she asked as she ate another strawberry.

"Becca, he wouldn't leave your side. I'm pretty sure he likes you."

We continued talking before I had to go. Sam was apparently back at school and I wanted to make sure he had left Lizzy alone. I told Becca and Bella goodbye and headed home.

Mom was in the kitchen cooking and Dad was watching TV. Lizzy was up in her room on the phone. I sat in the same fluffy chair I had 3 days ago. She had her back to me and I heard her tell the person she loved him and goodnight. I was guessing it was Niall. We talked for a few minutes before Mom called us down to eat. We ate and I went to my room. Liam wanted to facetime and I accepted. We talked for about an hour before he had to go to sleep. I pulled out my favorite book and read until I was tired. I fell asleep thinking about Liam and what I would do next time I saw him.

-Author's Note-

Hi guys. :) Yes I know. It's been awhile and I'm sorry. I hate school. I can't wait until Spring Break. Which is in two weeks! Yay! So this chapter is probably really bad and I'm sorry. At least it's something. I think there's gonna  be some drama in the next chapter. I think!. I will try to update Moments in the next few days. Bye for now. :)