Chapter 14.

*Kristen's POV*

Before I knew it, it was Saturday and I was at the rehearsal. The rest of the week was slow. Lizzy and I went shopping and that was about it. Sam hadn't called or texted her so that was good. She was going to go back to school on Monday and if he bothered her she would go to the principal.

The location of Courtney's wedding was beautiful. It was near a waterfall in the woods. It was just breathtaking. There were flowers everywhere and a cute little stage in front of the many rows of chairs. The wedding would be at three the next day so we were meeting at her mother's house at 8 to get ready. From there we would arrive in jeeps. Let's just say this was going to be a redneck wedding.

After the rehearsal, we went back to Courtney's parents house for a BBQ. It was delicious. Lizzy had gone home right after the rehearsal because she had a headache but she said she would come pick me up since she took my car.

It was almost 9 so I texted Liz and told her to pick me up. A few minutes later, I saw my Dodge Charger pull up to the curb. I told Court goodbye and walked out the door. I had my windows tinted but I could tell that Lizzy wasn't in the driver's seat. I opened the passenger door and got in. I looked over and saw a huge smile across Liam's face.

"I really like your car," he said before giving me a quick kiss.

"Thanks. Why are you driving it?" I asked laughing.

"Well I went to your house and Lizzy was there and said you were here and that you were going to need a ride home so here I am," he said starting my car and driving away. Liam talked about the interview and performance the boys had done the day before and how they would be going back to London in two weeks. The thought of them leaving scared me. I didn't want them to leave. What if Liam forgot about me? What if he met someone prettier? What if? Liam continued talking while I was lost in the sea of what ifs.

We pulled up to my house and we got out. I unlocked the door and walked in. I locked the door back behind Liam and took a seat in the living room. Liam sat beside me and wrapped his arm around me. I leaned my head on his shoulder and turned on the TV. The wasn't much on except some scary movies. I hated scary movies.

"We should watch that," Liam said as I scrolled through the movie channels.

"Insidious? Really? That movie scares the crap out of me every time!"

"Well I'll protect you," Liam whispered as he squeezed me tighter. I felt protected and safe in his arms.

The movie was about half over and Liz had joined us. I had screamed and buried my face in Liam's chest many times. Lizzy kept calling me a baby and Liam laughed at everything I screamed at. I absolutely hated scary movies. The movie finally ended and Lizzy went back to her room. I didn't know what time it was and I didn't care. I could go to sleep at any time and wake up full of energy. Liam and I turned on The Lucky One and talked.

"A lot has happened in a week," I said.

"Yes. I've met a beautiful girl, fallen in love with a beautiful girl, and I have a beautiful girl as my girlfriend," he replied. Gosh he was cheesy. But he received and A for effort. We turned are attention back to the movie.

*Liam's POV*

The movie was getting ready to end when I looked down at Kristen. She really must find me comfortable. She was sound asleep and her eyes were fluttering, indicating she was dreaming. I would love to know what she was dreaming about. I decided to rest my eyes for a few seconds but ended up falling asleep.

~~~

"Liam." I woke up hearing Kristen whispering my name.

"Hmm," I replied realizing where I was. The sun was beginning to come up so I was guessing it was around 6.