Chapter 9.

*Kristen's POV*

*I was sitting on the beach wearing a super cute bikini. The sun was shining and it was a beautiful day.

"Kristen?" I turned around to see a very handsome and very shirtless Liam. "

Yes?" I asked as I looked into his chocolate brown eyes.

"I really like you. I was wondering if you would be my......"

Oh my! Was Liam going to propose on the beach?! The sun quickly disappeared. Dark clouds took over the sky. I watched as the waves crashed against the sand. Liam stood up and started walking towards the waters edge. "

Liam!" I screamed. He continued walking. I saw a wave in the distance that was huge. I continued shouting Liam's name but he never turned around. The wave finally reached the shore and Liam was swept away. I was screaming and crying, still shouting his name.*

I woke up in tears. I opened my eyes and saw Lizzy sitting on my bed. I could tell she was terrified.

"Shhh. It's okay Krissy. It was only a dream." I hadn't realized I was still crying. I wiped my tears away and sat up.

"It was more like a freakin' nightmare," I mumbled.

"You were screaming Liam's name. That's what woke me up. I came in here and saw you crying. What happened?" she was talking in a soft voice, the voice a mother uses when her child was hurt. I told her about my nightmare.

"Well it's over now. Now get your butt out of bed and make me some pancakes," she said as she walked to her own room. I looked at the clock and saw it was 9 o'clock in the morning. I got up and noticed I was still in the outfit I was wearing yesterday. I didn't remember much about last night. I just remembered watching Finding Nemo with Lizzy and Liam. Liam mist have carried me to my bed. I got in the shower and let the hot water relax my muscles. Yesterday was.. eventful to say the least. I fell asleep in Liam's arms a few times. I felt so safe when I was with him. I got out of the shower and put on a t-shirt and a pair of jeans. I checked my phone and saw I had a new message.  

*From: Leeyum(:-  

Good Morninggg. :) *  

I loved how he always added extra letters to his words. He did that on Twitter all the time. I quickly texted him back and walked downstairs. Lizzy was sitting at the bar eating Lucky Charms.  

"I thought you wanted pancakes?" I asked as I got a bowl from the cabinets.  

"You were taking too long," she said as she continued eating. I poured me a bowl of cereal and joined her at the bar. I scrolled through Twitter but nothing new was going on. I locked my phone and finished eating. Lizzy had gotten her more cereal. She could probably eat all day and only gain 3 pounds.

I decided to go to the dining room and play piano. It helped me clear my head. I played a few songs then decided to play the very first song I learned, "They Don't Know About Us" by the one and only One Direction. I knew the words by heart so I decided to sing along. When I got to the chorus, I heard another voice join in. I stopped playing and saw Liam standing in the doorway. He smiled and walked over. He sat down next to me.

"Don't stop. You're incredible." His comment made me smile. I picked back up where I stopped and sang the rest of the song with him. I let him sing the verses and I joined in at the chorus. I was surprised when he hit Zayn's high note. When the song was over, we moved to the family room.  

"Why don't you sing high notes in songs?" I asked. 

"It's Harry and Zayn's thing," he laughed. We sat there for a few minutes and just talked about nothing.