Chapter 10.

*Liam's POV*

I watched as Kristen zoomed off in front of me. I was not loosing to a cute, American girl. I hit the gas and tried to catch up. Lucky for me she got caught behind a couple of kids, probably ditching school. I had almost caught up to her when she slammed into the wall and spun a few times. I turned my head to see if she was okay and hit the wall myself. I heard her laugh and I did too. Did I really just hit a wall? The track operator came over and helped her first. He looked as if he was in his early twenties. I could tell he was flirting with Kristen by the way she blushed. I couldn't help but feel jealous. I shouldn't be jealous though. I mean it's not like she's my girlfriend or anything. The guy finally helped Kristen get turned around and walked over to me. He helped me and walked away. Kristen had already taken off so I had some catching up to do. The two kids wrecked each other so Kristen had to stop. I pulled up beside her and she smiled.  

"So, did my amazing 360 cause you to go blind or something?" she joked.  

"Oh yeah," I said back, "it was completely breath-taking." The operator helped the two kids and told us our time was up. We pulled in and got out.  

"How'd you like loosing?" I said. She punched me in the arm. I pretended that it hurt. She laughed.  

"I'm pretty sure I beat you. I pulled in first."

I sighed. She was right.  

"Shall we get something to eat or shall we race again?" I asked.  

"Hmmm. How about we race and whoever looses pays for both of us," she suggested. 

"Sounds good," I agreed as we walked to the second track.

~~~

"I can't believe you beat me," Kristen said, disappointed.  

"Oh chin up. At least now you can say you were defeated by world famous Liam Payne from One Direction. Now let's go eat." There was a bar and grill inside the park so we decided to eat there. When Kristen was getting ready to pay, I quickly pulled out cash and handed it to the cashier.  

"Hey! I was going to pay. It was part of the bet," she said as the cashier handed me the change back.

"We never shook on it," I informed.

We got our food and headed towards a booth near the bathrooms. We had both gotten cheeseburgers and curly fries.

"I love their fries," Kristen said as she dipped a few in her ketchup. I took a bite of one and immediately agreed with her. They were probably some of the best curly fries ever. We finished eating and went back to the tracks.

~~~

It was almost 5 when we decided we were finished. She won, definitely. We headed back to her house because my rental car was still there. When we pulled into the driveway, Kristen had a frown on.  

"What's wrong?" I asked.  

"Um, Liz should've been home by now. School ended at 3 and its 5:30."  

We got out of the car and went inside.  

"Maybe she went to the hospital or a friend's house," I suggested.  

"Maybe," she said as she sat down on the couch. I could tell she was worried for her little sister. She pulled out her phone and called her. She continued to have a worried expression until she put down her phone.  

"No answer," she said quietly. I moved a little closer to her.  

"I'm sure she's okay," I said as a gave her an an encouraging smile. She gave me a weak smile. I looked at my phone and saw I had a new message: 

*From: Paullll  

You need to get back to the hotel so we can discuss the schedule for the rest of the week.*

I sighed. I hated leaving Kristen but I had to listen to Paul.

"I'm so sorry, love. But I have to go. Paul is holding a meeting." I got up and so did Kristen. She walked over and gave me a hug.

"Thank you for everything today. I really had a nice time." I hugged her back and kissed her cheek.

"I did too. We should do it again sometime." She agreed and I walked out the door. I headed back to the hotel.

*Harry's POV*

I had spent the whole day in the room with Becca. She was beautiful, she really was. I talked to her, sang to her, read to her, everything. Her parents came to visit her around 2 so I left and got something to eat. They didn't mind me staying with her. It was almost six when I got a text from Paul telling us to meet him at the hotel. I walked over to Becca's bed and intertwined our fingers. Her hand fit in mine perfectly.

"Now, don't wake up until I'm back. I'll see you tomorrow." I kissed her cheek and walked out of the room.

The hotel was only a few blocks away from the hospital so I decided to walk instead of getting a cab. I was almost to the hotel when it started pouring the rain. I cursed under my breath and walked a little faster. I finally made it to the hotel, soaked to the bone. I walked to the elevator and went to the room. I sat on the couch next to Louis and Zayn. Liam and Niall were on the other couch with Paul.  

"Glad you could join us," Louis laughed.  

"Yeah yeah. Now why are we here?" I asked.  

"I have this week's schedule. You are going to be pretty busy," Paul said as he handed us all a piece of paper. I heard Liam sigh. He really liked this Kristen girl. I looked at the schedule and saw we had almost no free time to ourselves. I joined Liam and sighed. How was I gonna see Becca and Bella when we were busy all freaking day? But. It was the price I have to pay to be in a band.

-Authors note- 

Hi guys. :) I feel horrible for not adding this sooner. I just have been busy and stuff. Please please please vote, comment, and fan. It would mean so much to me. If you have any questions or suggestions, tell me. Thankkk youuu.