1.01

Violet was on the ground in her small box; she was bored out of her mind. She lifted her legs up and down, getting entertained by that. She then put her legs down and her hands on her side. She started to move, pretending to make snow angels. She had a small smile on her face as she continued to move her arms and legs. The door was opened, revealing three guards walking in her room with shields in front of them.

She sat upright and moved her head to the side. "Prisoner 159, face the wall," a guard said. "Why," she asked curiously, watching the guards forming a circle around her. "Face the wall now," another guard yelled.

She raised her hands in surrender and went to a wall. "Hold out your right arm," the guard said, opening a box. Violet looked at her hands, she was going to move her left arm, but she shook her head with a smile. "Here you go," she said, moving her right arm.

"What's this for? I don't think I was notified of this," she said, facing the guard. "Be quiet" "sheesh, I was just asking," she said, making a face.

"Wait, what day is it? What year is it? Am I 18 already shit that was fast," she said as the guards put on a type of bracelet on her right arm.

"You arent getting executed, Oakley; you're getting sent to earth." She felt a pain in her neck, and that was the last thing she heard; everything went dark.

✰✰✰✰

When she woke up she noticed she wasnt in the ark anymore. She was sitting down strapped down to a chair with a straitjacket on. She couldnt move. "What the hell," she said, looking around. There were other people there too. It was the first time in years she saw so many of them.

There was turbulence; people started to scream, others closed their eyes, waiting for the impact. Violet only looked around, enjoying the chaos, wondering when they were going to land. "Listen, no machine hum," she heard one boy say. People started to get out of their seats, she only observed. Not being able to use her hands to take the security straps.

"Hello, can someone help me," she said as people continued to walk, leaving her behind. "Hey you, come here and help me," she said to a boy wearing a jacket with a green shirt and his hair brushed back.

He looked around for a second, making sure she was talking to him "yeah, you come here." He got closer to her "why do you have a straitjacket on," he asked, standing in front of her. "I dont know favoritism," she said, trying to shrug, "are you going to help me or not," she asked the boy who was only looking at her.

"Yeah, why not," he said, simply unlocking her straps. She got out of the chair and moved her back facing him. She started to feel the straitjacket loosen up. "Im free again," she said, dropping it to the floor and moving her arms. Without saying another word to the boy, she walked away "no, thank you," she heard the boy say. "No," she told him without stopping.

The doors were opened; it was bright outside; she saw big tall green trees for the first time. People were running around, jumping up and down from excitement. Violet started to walk, getting closer to a tree. She placed her hand on the trunk of the tree, feeling it for the first time. It was a new sensation. There was a small smile on her face.

Not too far from her, a boy was watching her.

She continued to walk, looking up to the sky and seeing the leaves of the tree high up. She moved her hand, touching the high grass every so often, ripping it from the ground. She started to hear whispers around her Violet stopped and looked over her shoulder. They were looking at her "you have fans," the boy from earlier said. "I don't think they are fans," she responded.

"Thats Violet," a girl said, pointing at her, "its Violet Oakley," a boy next to the girl said. She simply rolled her eyes as they continued to whisper. She didnt care what others thought of her.

He had heard that name before when he was younger, everyone at the Ark mentioned her name for weeks, but he was too young to pay attention.

She smiled, "Yes, that would be me," she said proudly. Someone from behind her pushed her hard, making her fall to the ground. Her hands and knees hit the ground hard. "You killed my father," the boy that had pushed her to the ground said.

She got up from the ground and cleaned her hands on her jeans. "You are," she asked, not knowing who this boy was. "My name is Steve Brown."

Realization hit her face. The last name sounded familiar to her. "Oh yeah, I do remember your father," she said, walking closer to Steve.

People started to gather around them.

"He cried when he knew he was dying," she laughed. "You bitch," he said, walking closer to her and holding her from her shirt. She only watched the boy with no fear in her eyes.

"Hey, thats enough," the boy that had helped her said, wanting to break them apart. "Thanks, but dont worry, I got it," she told him. She moved her leg, placing it between the boys two legs, and quickly moved them to the right making him fall back. She bent down, holding his two hands above his head, "Ill suggest you leave me alone before you end up like your father. Do I make myself clear," she said in a low voice. "Do I make myself clear," she said louder since the boy didn't respond and only watched her.

The boy didnt say anything, she let go of one of his hands and got a branch that was on the ground she looked at it moving it around her fingers. "I've never killed anyone with a tree branch before," she said, looking down at the boy. It had been a while since she killed someone. She missed the feeling. Seeing their eyes lose their life. They were always so pathetic.

"You can't do that," he said with a worried tone.

She wrapped her hand around the branch and raised it high, ready to stab the boy, but someone got her hand before she could even try. "What's wrong with you," a blonde girl named Clarke said.

"Give me that," Clarke said; she took the branch from Violet and threw it somewhere else.

At that moment, Violet knew she didn't like Clarke. The young teen huffed; annoyed Clarke ruined her fun. Violet got up and the boy walked away, not wanting to be near Violet. "We just got here, and there are people already fighting," Clarke said to the group that was gathered around "we have to go to mount weather if we want to survive. We have to leave now."

They had just arrived, and Clarke assumed she was in charge. Violet crossed her arms over her chest, bothered by the presence of the young blonde.