2.16

They had been running to where the grounder told them to go. "I can't keep running, all right? We don't even know if the guy Finn killed was telling the truth," Murphy said. Violet couldn't run anymore. They hadn't stopped because of Finn "we can give them a minute," Bellamy said.

Bellamy and Finn started to argue. Bellamy told him how he wasn't himself at the moment; Finn didn't care, he only wanted to find Clarke, and Violet knew he would do anything.

Being annoyed hearing them argue, Violet decided to walk as she was walking ahead; she saw dead bodies everywhere. She kicked the arm of a person, and they didnt move; she did that to three other bodies. "They were already dead when I found them," she said when she saw Bellamy and the rest catch up to her. "Where the hell did they come from?" Finn said, looking at the bodies. "From the Ark," Bellamy said.

They walked to a cliff and saw parts of the ark destroyed. As she was thinking about pushing Bellamy off the cliff, her thoughts were interrupted as they heard a woman ask for help. "Please! Up here! Please, help me!" The woman said.

Apparently, Sterling knew the woman they were friends with, and he wanted to help her. Finn didn't he said that they didnt have enough time. Not waiting for anyone, Sterling went down to get his friend Mel.

"He's going to die," Violet said, watching him go down to Mel. "I'm almost there! Once I have her, pull us up!" Sterling said. "The rope is too thin; it's not going to hold them," Violet said, sitting on a big rock with her chin on her hands. But as always, she was ignored, and Sterling fell to his death.

She got up from the rock "see what did I say," she was proud of herself for getting right; she didnt know Sterling well; she didnt remember seeing him in the camp, and she didnt care about him.

Bellamy was giving Mel a motivational speech to hold on a little longer, which almost made Violet laugh. "We make a new rope from the wreckage. Go find wires, seatbelts, anything. Come on," Bellamy said. "Come on, Violet, you too," Bellamy said to Violet, who went back to sit on the rock from earlier. "Ugh, can we just let her die," Violet said, walking near Bellamy. He looked at her "no, go and look for something that can help us," he told her.

They gathered what they had found and decided to make the rope out of seatbelts. Bellamy was the one that decided to go down to get Mel. She helped lower Bellamy even though she didnt want to help. "I got her pull us up," she heard Bellamy say. "Dont worry, Bellamy, I won't drop you," Murphy said, pulling on the rope. "If it were me, I would," Violet said, making Monroe look at her over her shoulder.

They continued to pull "why are they so heavy," Violet said struggling. The seatbelts snap, but Murphy was able to get both ends. All of them pull together from one end, but arrows start flying their way. "Grounders," Monroe yelled. Violet got the gun from Finn's side. She looked up at the trees shooting that way. More arrows flew their way. She shot again, and a grounder fell off the tree. "Got you," an arrow hit Monroe in the leg; she let go of the rope. The only ones pulling were Murphy and Finn. "Cut her loose," Murphy yelled. "No way," Bellamy yelled back.

Violet was going to shoot again when they heard a loud horn. Violet helped them pull Bellamy and Mel up, and they were able to get up the cliff. They were getting ready to hide from the fog when Octavia appeared from behind the trees; she was the one that blew the horn.

The group got divided, Bellamy, Mel, and Monroe were going back to camp Jaha since the arrow might have been poisonous. Finn was going to look for Clarke. "Thats our cue to leave; let's go, V," John said, looking at Finn. They knew if they went back to the camp, they would just get arrested for everything they had done. "But my axe," Violet complained next to John as they were following Finn.

✰✰✰✰

"I count 26," Finn said. "I got 28," Murphy said. "26 and 27 I got 27," Violet said, squinting her eyes. "These people don't look like warriors, Finn. And there's kids, old people. There's nothing big enough here to hold our friends," Murphy said. "Our friends," Violet mumbled. She had no friends.

"Maybe they are in another area. They dont want to have the prisoners near the children," Violet said as she saw two children run around in the distance. "Or they could be underground. We wait till dark. Then we go in," Finn said.

"We go in? Finn, we don't even know if our people are here."

"They are probably already dead," Violet added. Finn got a hold of her jacket "take it easy, let go of her," John said. "What are you going to do, pretty boy," Violet taunt him. Finn let go of her, "If you touch me again, Ill cut your hand off," Violet said to Finn. "How much ammo do we have?" Finn said, looking at John.

"I think I liked you better as a peacemaker."

✰✰✰✰

"This is a stupid plan," Violet said as she looked at the grounders that were on their knees. Finn was frantically looking around, kicking every door, trying to find Clarke.

Violet saw how one of the grounders was looking around, wanting to get up "stay where you are," she told him. "John, they dont look like the ones that torture us. Most of them are old," she told John. He looked at the grounders. She was right; there were a few kids too.

Finn found clothes from their people that made him mad. "What have you done with them?" he screamed. The grounders started to get up, but Nyko told them to stay down. "Your friends were not here. I saw one, Octavia. She was alone," Nyko said, looking up at Finn, who had the gun pointed at him.

"These people are scavengers, Finn. They could've just found that stuff," Murphy told him. "He's right, Finn. Clarke isnt here. Maybe she's somewhere else," she said, looking at Finn. "Of course, you agree with him," Finn said, pointing the gun at her. "Put the gun down, Finn," John said, pointing his gun at him.

Finn pushed a woman down to the ground with the gun poking at her head. "Finn don't do this. Lets just walk out of here while we still can, ok? Finn. Please," Murphy said. It was like Finn was thinking about it; he wanted to put a bullet on the woman's head.

"He's usually not like this," Violet said, looking at the grounders as they looked at her confused. Finn was sure this was the right place because the grounder told them. "The guy with one eye? Maybe because you had a gun to his head, Finn," Murphy said. "The man with one eye. You saw Delano. A snake. A thief. He and his men were cast out. You are his revenge," Nyko said, slowly getting up.

"Let's just go," Violet said, looking at John. They should just leave Finn alone. "Finn come on," Murphy said, pulling on Finn's jacket. One grounder got up and ran away, without thinking twice Finn started to shoot. More grounders started to run. Nyko tried to stop them, but some got away from his grip.

Finn continued to shoot at the grounders; Murphy pulled on his jacket, wanting him to stop. One after other grounders dropped to the floor dead. "Finn! Finn! Finn! Finn, come on! We need to go!"

Violet walked up to Finn, kicking him behind his leg making him kneel. She kicked Finn's back, his face hitting the ground. She got the gun and moved it from his reach. Murphy got the gun. Violet pressed his face to the ground with one knee on his back. "What the hell is wrong with you. Im supposed to be the crazy one here," she said to Finn.

The grounders start to cry, seeing their people bleeding out. Clarke, Bellamy, and Octavia arrived, seeing many grounders dead. Clarke had a horrified expression on her face as she walked to where Finn was. He looked at her as she approached him, "I found you," he said with relief, looking up at her. Clarke shook her head, not believing what he did.