6.51

The next day Violet took the kids to the school.

Elliott was excited to go; he had made several friends. Eloise was having a harder time at making friends. She wasn't a big fan of school. It was her first time interacting with so many kids her age; it was overwhelming.

Violet kissed their foreheads before she dropped them off. "Cause chaos, my little monsters," Violet said as Elliott ran away to meet a friend, and Eloise walked to her classroom.

Violet went back to where she had left John. She opened the door, and the area was empty beside John and Clarke.

He looked tired, and she was flipping through a few pages. She stopped by the table and pulled out a chair.

"You must be Violet," Clarke said.

"Why does your voice sound weird," she asked her.

"Violet, this is Josephine," Murphy introduced her.

Violet gasped and clapped her hands on the table. "Are we changing our names now?"

"Is she serious," Clarke asked.

"I want my name to be Star." She lifted up her right hand and wiggled her fingers.

"No, Violet, this is Josephine, one of the primes. Clarke is her host," John explained to her.

Josephine, like the one from the video, things were finally set into place. Clarke was gone.

"She's dead finally," Violet said, extending her arms on the table. "I wanted to kill her, though." She looked up at fake Clarke.

Josephine looked at her weirdly. Fake Clarke shook her head, ignoring her.

Violet lifted her body and sat up straight. A grin appeared on her face. "I can kill fake Clarke. No one will care about her." Violet nodded, liking her idea.

"Sorry to destroy your little dream, but that won't be possible."

Josephine pointed at John. "You see, I made a deal with your boyfriend. Are you going to be an issue?"

"She won't; she's on our side," John added quickly.

Violet didn't know what the deal was or why John was on Josephine's side, but she trusted him.

"I'll help with your little plan, I guess," said Violet.

Josephine intertwined her hands together and set them on the table, "Great, now we only need Bellamy to be on the side of the angels."

"The angels being us?"

"We're all heroes in our own story John."

Violet and John were restrained.

Three guards walked behind them. She was not a fan of Clarke, but she knew John liked her and saw her as a friend. If Clarke was actually gone forever, it surprised her how well John took the news.

"Are you not upset about Clarke," she asked. She eyed the guards and distanced herself from them, not wanting them to hear their conversation.

"I am" He leaned closer to her ear. "I have a plan I think you might like," he said with a side grin.

They were getting closer to the doors inside where Bellamy was. "Ready for the show," whispered John walking backward closer to the doors.

The guards grabbed them. "Let me go! What the hell are you doing? Let me out!"

"Hey, you can't lock me up. I have kids," Violet exclaimed to the guards putting up a show.

The guards opened the door and pushed the pair inside.