4.31

Violet didn't know where she was; the only thing she saw was white everywhere it was blindly.

She walked, trying to see something familiar but it was all the same "John...Bird" no one was there with her.

"There's no way in hell I'm in heaven," Violet said, putting her arms on her hip looking around. She remembered what happened before she got to the weird place.

Violet heard a chuckle "you are not in heaven," someone said. She followed the voice and saw a man a bit taller than her wearing a black suit; he had light brown hair and honey-colored eyes. "Then where am I?"

"This is the intermediate space," the man said, looking around. "What does that mean?"

"It's where souls go before they fully die. You either go to heaven, hell, and some even go back."

"What if I want to go back. How do I do that? I want to go back."

"Why do you want to do that? People are killing each other. The bunker is not big enough for everyone." "Because I want to be with John."

"You have suffered since you met him-"

"What are you talking about," she asked confused.

"You were tortured by grounders, had a virus, got stuck in a bunker for almost three months, got tortured again in Polis; why go back to him."

"Are you here to give me relationship advice because I didn't ask for them. That was my choice to be with him to follow him. And you know what if I had another chance to start again; I would do it all over just to be with him because I love John." She told the complete stranger who had a weird smile on his face.

"You, Violet Oakley, are the killer with a heart," he said, pointing at her heart.

She looked down at his finger and back at him, "who the hell are you."

But before he could answer, everything went black, she tried to move but couldn't.

"Hey, what's going on." She moved her arms out, and they didn't stretch fully. She knew she wasn't in a casquet because it didn't feel solid, and she wasn't hurried because it didn't feel like soil.

Where she was she didn't know "hello is anyone there." She was trapped, and she couldn't move or get up, "Is anyone there?" She was alive and left alone; she was going to die again. "Why am I even here if I'm going to die."

She heard a voice in the distance, "hey, who is out there; help me." She heard steps getting closer to her, "I'm in here. I don't know what here is but help."

Raven was in shock, her mouth open "you are dead, I saw you," she said, touching her cheek, "I'm alive, Bird" she sat up and looked around; she was still in Becca's lab.

"Where's everyone; where's John?"
"They left," Robin said simply still shock to see Violet alive.

"Why are you still here?"

"I was planning to go to space to die, but I decided to live. I restarted my brain." Raven said proudly. "You can do that, I'm not surprised," Violet said honestly.

"I don't understand how you are alive," Raven asked. "Me neither I had a weird dream; I think it was, but if I told you, you wouldn't even believe me."

She didn't believe her, but Raven had hallucinations with Becca and Sinclair, so she had no room to judge.

"I think the nightblood work since I'm alive is there more, maybe we can do that to you."

"No, after you died, Luna didn't want to give us more blood, and they left."

"How's John," she asked slowly.