3.27

They went to Titus' sacred room and tried to destroy the chip, but they were too late. As they were trying to leave, they saw Bellamy with two guards. "Indra... Pike," Violet said, looking at both of them; they nodded understanding; what she wanted them to do. "You know, if I were you, I'd hit the deck." "Everyone down," Bellamy shouted.

"Fancy meeting you here." "Well, hello, Bellamy," Violet said near him as she took the gun from a guard. "Everyone is here; we can go." "We're not leaving."

"Why not," Violet asked, looking at Bellamy.

"Clarke is in trouble."

"Clarke's always in trouble." Violet rolled her eyes. "Clarke left us here; are we seriously helping her," Violet said, looking at John; she wished John wasn't good even though he wouldn't admit it, he cared about them, even Bellamy and Clarke.

"They took her and the Flame to the tower. It's a safe bet Ontari's there, too. Everything we need to stop A.L.I.E. is in the same place." "Up the tower. Great. You know, after this, doing the right thing can kiss my ass," John said, looking at Violet.

"We should start focusing on ourselves and let them deal with the rest," Violet told him.

✰✰✰✰

"You get that we're screwed, right? A.L.I.E. already knows that we're coming," Murphy said once they were in the elevator. "This plan will work," Bellamy said, not sounding too sure. "Of course it will. You will save Clarke and the rest of your friends, killing a few people in the process right," Violet said, looking at Bellamy, her arms crossed on her chest.

"We are not killing anyone. They are not our enemy. They're being controlled by A.L.I.E, and we can save them." The elevator stopped moving "Well, that's not good." Violet held the gun, ready to shoot as the grounders try to open the elevator door.

"No, don't kill them, Murphy, get the baton. Shock them," Bellamy said as the grounders opened the door. The grounders were pulling Bellamy out of the elevator. Violet hit the grounder on the face with the gun and pulled Bellamy back inside. Bellamy looked at Violet for a second, shocked that she helped him. "Cry me a river," she said annoyed. The grounders pushed their way into the elevator.

Violet kept hitting them with the gun since Bellamy didn't want her to kill anyone. The elevator doors closed, and they started to move again. John was pushed to the ground by the only grounder that got inside and started choking him; Violet shot him on the leg. He let go of John and started walking to her; she had the gun pointed at his head and shot him, blood splattering on the wall. She broke the rule, but she had never been good at following orders.

Once the elevator stopped, they run to the throne room. They walk into the throne room, Violet shot at Jaha. Murphy helped cut Abby's noose. Bellamy checked on Ontari there was a lot of blood by her head. "We can't let her die," Clarke said. Checking Ontari, Clarke found out that she was brain dead and couldn't give them the kill codes.

Clarke had an idea to put the flame on her. Violet thought it was crazy, but she liked crazy. Abby said it was too dangerous, which made her even more intrigued. Clarke was sitting on the throne, Abby turned the switch that started Clarke's blood flowing through the tube into Ontari, and she did the same with Ontari, and black Nightblood blood went into Clarke. Violet looked at Clarke; she didn't seem in pain, which made Violet disappointed. "If this doesn't work, she will die," Violet said to John, but Abby heard her.

"If she doesn't try, then she dies with the rest of us when the climbers get here. If we're gonna do this, I'm going to need the Flame," John told Abby. Clarke yelled in pain as the flame went inside the back of her neck and became unconscious. Once Clarke was conscious again, she took the chip to find the kill switch in the city of light.

As time went by Clarke began to convulse, and foam came out of her mouth. "That's not good" Abby looked at the thin tubes of blood, "She's still not getting enough blood. We have to increase Ontari's heart rate." Abby got out her kit and started making an incision on Ontari's chest. She opened her chest and started pumping Ontaris heart.

"I need someone to pump her heart," Abby said, looking at Violet and John. Violet was the first one to volunteer. "I'll do it," she said, raising her hand. Abby took Violet's hand and places it under Ontari's heart "like that good."

Abby left and went to Clarke's side, "John, this is so cool," Violet said with a spark in her eyes; John looked like he was ready to vomit. Violet was still pumping Ontari's heart Bellamy, and the others were putting everything they found by the door to not let the grounders in.

They were getting in position if they got in. John got the gun and was standing in front of Violet since she had her hands full at the moment. "I'll be back, V," John said as he went to help out Octavia, who was being choked by a grounder. Her hands were getting tired, "Clarke come on," she was unsure if she could hear her "how hard is it to find a kill switch," she said as John killed a grounder. "Show off" he looked back at her and winked, which made her smile.

A grounder walked up to her "John," she called out his name, but he was fighting another grounder, as he was getting closer to her everyone stopped fighting, and the grounders fell to the floor in pain "she did it." Violet looked at Clarke.

Violet took her hand out of Ontari's heart and cleaned the blood on her shirt. John walked up to her and hugged her giving her a kiss on the cheek.

Clarke woke up and looked at them "thank you." "It's just another day in the ground right," John said with a wry smile.

A.L.I.E. was gone, people went back to normal, they could continue their lives but only for six months since the world was going to end once again.