2.15

Finn walked into the doors. She tried to get up but remember she couldnt "h-hows Raven," she asked, looking at Finn. "Get up. Were going after them," Finn said to Bellamy, ignoring Violet. Finn untied Bellamy, "Its about time," Bellamy said, getting up. "Finn-" "Wait, wait. What about us?" Murphy said.

Bellamy looked at Murphy and walked to him. John covered his face, Bellamy untied him. "Wait. No! What are you doing?" Finn said.

She was getting completely ignored, and she hated it. She opened her mouth to say something, but once again, she was interrupted "hes been to the Grounder prison camp," Bellamy said. "Yes, and so has Violet, we can take you there," Murphy said.

John walked to Violet and untied her. "Finally," she said, getting up. "I believe I asked you a question," Violet said, walking closer to Finn. "Why do you even care," he said. "Thats none of your business. Now answer the question," she said, getting more impatient.

"Shes out of surgery. But she lost movement on the majority of her left leg. She's going to need to use crutches," Finn said. She felt better knowing that Raven was alive. "So instead of you staying with her in these difficult times, you want to leave her alone," she told him.

"The majority of our people are missing; we need to find them," Finn said. "You mean Clarke," she said. standing in front of him, her hand in a fist.

Monroe walked in, "Hey. Sterling just signaled. Someones coming."

✰✰✰✰

They started to walk out of camp Jaha, "wait, I cant go without my axe," Violet said. "Theres no time," Bellamy told her, pushing her to continue walking.

"You don't think anyone saw us?" Bellamy said once they were a bit far. "Shh. Keep it down," said Finn. There was a bright flashlight hitting their face. "You're late," Abby said, handing them a gun.

"Bellamy decided to bring company," Finn said, looking at Murphy and Violet. "They have been in the camp," Bellamy said. Violet waved at Abby. "Bring them back," Abby said, looking at them.

The six of them were walking down the woods, looking for the missing people. Everyone had a weapon to defend themselves except Violet and Murphy. "What I don't know is why am I still tied," Violet said, raising her hands. "You killed our people and injured many," Bellamy said, looking at her. "Ugh, you're still with that Bellamy move on," she said, rolling her eyes and walking slower.

"Where to now, Murphy," Bellamy said. "I say we lose these first, alright?" Murphy said, and just like Violet raised his arms. "No," Bellamy said simply. "Hey, if we get attacked out here, we have nothing to defend ourselves," Murphy said, looking back at Violet. "I don't care," Bellamy said. Violet stuck her tongue out at him.

Finn walked to Murphy and undid the handcuff. "Thank you," Murphy said. "Hey, what about me," she said as Finn continued to walk, not waiting for them. Bellamy walked up to Finn, probably to complain.

John was walking next to Violet; he got her hands "don't worry; they will undo your handcuffs soon," he said, looking at her. "They better," she said, looking at Finn's head. "Ill protect you from the grounders," he said with a smile. "And how has that been working out for you," Violet said, smiling at him. Johns smile disappeared, "I won't help you when you get lost in the woods," Murphy said and walked to Bellamy.

"Come on, Johnny boy, are you mad at me," she said, walking after him with a smirk on her lips.

✰✰✰✰

After bothering Finn and Bellamy for an hour straight, they undid Violet's handcuff. She had a big smile on her face the rest of the way. "Everyone down," Murphy said, pulling Violet down. "This is it. Told you I'd find it," Murphy said as Bellamy aimed his gun at a few grounders. "I see nothing but Grounders," Bellamy said. Their people weren't there, only grounders were, but they had stuff from the dropship.

"Maybe they know where our friends are," Bellamy said. "Maybe they are dead," Violet said with a smile before she stopped herself. John smirked at her, having the same thought. One of the grounders had Clarkes watch around his neck, which made Finn change in a way.

✰✰✰✰

Finn and Bellamy had captured the grounder with one eye they took him to a bunker. In the bunker, they had tied the grounder; she smiled at the change. They had been interrogating the grounder, but they believed he was lying. He said he found the watch outside the camp and that he didn't see Clarke or anyone else. Then something snapped in Finn; he began to beat up the grounder asking her Clarke was. Violet watched with wide eyes, not believing Finn had it in him.

"My turn now," Violet said, getting up. "No," Bellamy said, raising his hand making her stop as she crossed her arms. "So he can do that, but I can't. That's not fair," Violet complained.

Bellamy looked back at Finn, "Finn, that's enough." Finn aimed the gun at Bellamy. Violet watched excitedly, waiting to see what was going to happen. "Put the gun down, Finn," Bellamy told him. Finn moved the gun, now pointing at the grounder, and he started to count. "I'll tell you your friends are east of here, the village where we take our prisoners of war. I can draw you a map. You should hurry, soon they'll outlive their usefulness," the grounder said.

They gave the grounder a piece of paper to draw. "And they think we are the crazy ones," Murphy told Violet, making Bellamy look at them and then back at Finn.

"Gather up the gear. We're leaving," Bellamy said after looking at the map the grounder did. They were discussing what to do with the grounder. Bellamy wanted to leave him in the bunker and take care of him later; Violet thought that was a bad idea.

"And what if he escapes? He knows exactly where we're going?" Murphy said. But Bellamy didn't want to kill him. "If he escapes, he's gonna tell his people everything we're as good as dead. Our friends too," Murphy said.

"I'll kill him," Violet said, looking at the grounder he had his head down. "We're not doing this, end of discussion," Bellamy said, looking at Violet and Murphy.

While Murphy and Bellamy were talking she saw how Finn raised the gun, pointing it at the side of the grounder's head, and then the grounder fell to the floor with a hole on its head.

"Let's get moving," Finn said, passing by them leaving the grounder behind. That was not the same Finn that Violet knew when they got on Earth the first day. "I wanted to kill him," Violet mumbled, crossing her arms over her chest.