1.12

Violet walked up to Jasper "give me the radio," she told him. She started to move her hand to take it away from him. Both of them had it; they were fighting for it, "let go of it, Jasper," she told him. Before he let go of it, he was able to tell Bellamy that Murphy had a gun and that he killed Myles. "You ass," she said and hit him on the side of his head while Murphy had another idea and hit him with the gun.

"V, close the door," John told her. "Murphy, what the hell are you doing," Bellamy asked through the radio. As the doors closed, Murphy said, "you try to be a hero, and Jasper dies."

Violet had tied Jasper and put a piece of fabric on his mouth so he wouldnt scream. "So when can I kill him," she asked as she was kneeling next to Jasper fixing his hair. Jasper moved his head, not wanting her to touch him. "Soon," John said, covering Myles' body. She smiled and fixed Jasper's hair again.

"Murphy, I know you can hear me. All of our ammo and food is in the middle level. Youre leaving us vulnerable to an attack. I cant let that happen," Bellamy said, and Violet rolled her eyes. "Well in case you havent noticed, youre not exactly in control right now," Murphy said. Violet cleaned a tear that was on Jasper's face and got up.

"You dont want to hurt Jasper; you want to hurt me," Bellamy said, and Violet nodded her head. "How about you trade him for me? All you have to do is let him go, and Ill take his place," Bellamy continued. "Yes, say yes," Violet told John. Murphy looked at Jasper for a few seconds "how," he asked.

"Simple, you open the door I walk in; he walks out."

"I want to kill him too," Violet said, looking at John. He smiled "of course; I cant have all the fun," he said and opened the door. "Just you, Bellamy, unarmed. 10 seconds or Ill put one in Jasper's leg," Murphy yelled.

"Uh, I want to count," Violet said. "Go ahead," Murphy said, looking at Violet. "One, two, three," she said, taking a set every time, she said a number. "Four, five, six," she said a bit faster. "Im here," Bellamy said.

Bellamy walked in, and Violet pushed Jasper out of the dropship. "Bye, Jasper, you got lucky today," Violet told him. A smile appeared on her face as she saw Bellamy. The excitement started to build up, getting ready to kill him.

Murphy made Bellamy make a noose with the seatbelts of the seats of the dropship. "All right, that's long enough. Tie those two ends together," Murphy instructed Bellamy. "All right. Now get up and toss it over," he told Bellamy. Bellamy only saw him. "What do you want me to say? You want me to apologize?" Bellamy said, taking a step, but Murphy raised the gun. "I'm... I'm sorry," Bellamy said.

"You're not sorry, Bellamy," she said, walking closer to him. "You wanted to kill him when we got here. You didnt care that he got tortured," she said, standing in front of him. She hated him.

"I want you to feel what I felt, and then... Then I want you to die," Murphy said. Violet noticed that John didnt want to really kill him. He was hesitant; she had never been hesitant to kill someone. In a way, he felt betrayed. He was Bellamy's second, he did everything Bellamy told him to do, and then he didn't help him when he was being hanged.

Bellamy got up on a small stool. "Stand on it. Put it over your head," Murphy said. "This is insane. The grounders could-" Bellamy said.

She got his jacket and pushed him down so she could reach him. "Enough talking," she said, putting the noose over his head.

Murphy started to pull on it, tightening around Bellamy's neck. "You're so brave, aren't you? I mean, you came in here thinking you're just going to turn this whole thing around, that you were stronger than me, and maybe one of your friends would come and help you. Well, what are you thinking now, Bellamy? Hmm?" Murphy said, watching Bellamy choke. He pulled on the rope more, making Bellamy stand on his tiptoes.

"You know, I got to hand it to you, Bellamy. You got them all fooled. They actually look up to you, almost as much as they look up to Clarke. Yeah, well, we know the truth, don't we? You're a coward. I learned that the day you kicked out the crate from beneath me." Murphy said.

"Isn't that what you said? That you were just giving the people what they wanted, right?" he continued talking, walking closer to him. "I should have stopped them."

"Yeah, it's a little late for that now," Murphy responded.

"You think they're just gonna let you walk out of here?" Bellamy said.

With her arms crossed, Violet rolled her eyes, this was taking forever, and Bellamy was still alive.

"Well, I think the princess is dead... but I know the king's about to die, so who's really gonna lead these people, huh? Us, that's who." Murphy said, looking at Violet.

"What do you say, V; you want to be the new princess," he asked her. "I prefer queen," she said with a smile. "Queen it is then."

Then there was a scream from underneath them. Murphy began to shoot at the floor, and Violet kicked the stool underneath Bellamy.

He was dangling, his legs moving around with his hands; he was trying to take it off. "Using your hands is a cheat. Mine were bound, remember?" Murphy said, moving his hands from his neck. "How is he still not dead," Violet said. Bellamy punched Murphy, but he got the gun and started to hit Bellamy with it.

"Shit," Violet said as the door started to open.

John got Violet's hand and pulled her to the stairs they climbed up. Murphy started to look for bullets; he only found one. She looked around for an exit, "John, you know how to make a bomb," she asked as she was looking at the gun power, he had a sly smile.

"Get back V," he told her as he was about to shoot the can with gunpowder while she was standing behind him. She covered her ears as the can exploded, making a hole on the side of the dropship.

"Let's go," John said, holding her hand as they ran out of the dropship.

They ran far away from the dropship; they stopped trying to rest while still holding hands.

"What now," Violet asked as she tried to catch her breath. She saw how their hands were intertwined but didn't say anything. Murphy noticed that she was looking at their hands, thinking that it was making uncomfortable he let go.

"It's going to be night soon; we need to find a place," he told her, avoiding looking at her. "That might be a good idea; my only weapon is this," she said, lifting a metal stick that she had grabbed before they left.

"Let's keep walking," John said, walking a few steps ahead. Violet looked around as she walked.

They didn't get far as they were captured by Tristan and his people. Violet had hit him on the head with the metal stick before she was captured, but he only pushed her, making her hit the ground.

John and Violet were taken not too far from the camp as the grounders were planning on attacking soon. Their hands were tied; they were on the ground near a tree.

His scars from when he was tortured were getting better, but now his face was covered in blood as they had punched him. "Tell us what's their strategy," Tristan had said. Violet looked at him; she opened her mouth and said, "no." Tristan put pressure on the knife he had pointed at her shoulder, making a cut. Still, she didn't say anything. She only smiled at the pain.

She wanted everyone from the camp dead. Why she didn't tell him everything she knew, she wasn't sure. What Violet knew was that she was stubborn and she didn't like getting tortured for information.

Tristan looked at Murphy "what can you tell me." "They don't have a lot of ammo," Murphy said, looking at Violet. Tristan still had his knife pointed at her. Tristan noticed how Murphy was looking at Violet. Maybe this could be his way to get more information, "anything else," he said, moving the knife from her shoulder to her side. Violet rolled her eyes; Murphy was being weak.

Tristan had sent a few men, but a minefield killed a few of them. "That's for not telling us about the minefield," Tristan said, stabbing Violet on her side. "You ass," she grunted. He took the knife out of her side and walked away. "Violet," John said, holding her side, putting pressure on the cut. He needed to find something to wrap around her side for her to stop bleeding.