1.10

"I dont feel good," he said. "What's wrong," she asked with concern. "I dont know, I just" he couldnt finish his sentence as he began to vomit.

"Clarke, someone get me, Clarke," she yelled.

Clarke walked in with what looked like blood coming out of her eyes. "He started to throw up. I don't know whats wrong with him," she told Clarke.

"Violet, I need you to tell me how you two escape." "I got out of the cell with a grounder and got the keys. When I got back to get Murphy, the cell was already unlocked," she told her.

"They let you go," Clarke said. Bellamy entered carrying a gun. "Bellamy, stay back." "Did he do something to you," he asked her. She shook her head "what the hell is this," Bellamy said, walking closer to them.

"Biological welfare. Murphy is the weapon," Clarke said. Violet looked at Murphy. "Is this your revenge," Bellamy asked.

"Seriously, you think he would put his life at risk so he could kill you," she told Bellamy while Clarke was attending Murphy's wounds.

"I didnt know about this," Murphy said. "What about her," Bellamy said, pointing at Violet. "What about me?" "Why arent you sick too. Is this your revenge?" She rolled her eyes "no, Bellamy, this is not my revenge, and Im not infected because," she said, thinking for a minute. "They must have done something to him when I wasn't there," she said, looking at John.

"Where were you then," Bellamy asked defensively. "I was planning my escape," she told him with crossed arms.

"Stop lying. When are they coming?"

"Murphy, think, all right? What can you tell us that's useful? Did you hear anything?"

"They are vicious, cruel," Murphy said. "Look what they did to him," Violet said, getting angrier at Bellamy.

Finn walked in, "Finn, you shouldn't be in here. No one should," Clarke tells him. "I heard you were sick." "Some kind of hemorrhage fever we need to contain it before" she was interrupted by Derek, who starts to cough and vomiting and then he stops moving. Clarke checks on him "he's dead."

Finn went outside to bring in everyone that had contact with Murphy. She looked at Murphy and gently placed her hand on his. She had already contact with him; it was only to wait for her to get sick.

Shortly after, Violet started to get sick, it wasn't as severe as others, but she had a fever and was coughing.

More people started to come into the dropship after having symptoms; a couple of them had died. "Lie down, Violet," Murphy told her. She was sitting down with her back against the wall. "I'm good like this," she told him with her eyes closed.

Finn was carrying a very weak Clarke into the dropship Octavia next to him. "What else did Lincoln tell you," Finn asked Octavia. "That the virus doesn't last long." "It's true I feel better," Murphy said from where he was sitting next to Violet. "That's good," Violet said weakly, looking at John. "Don't worry, you will feel better soon," he said, moving her hair from her face. She smiled weakly at him.

"They need to stay hydrated," Clarke said, trying to get up. "I'll get you some water," John told Violet. He got up and followed Octavia.

"Here," Murphy came back with water; she took the cup. "I'll help out the others if you need anything, call me," Murphy told her. "Look at you, helping people; are you sure you are John Murphy," she asked between laughing and coughing.

"Save your strength. I don't know, guess I'm a changed man," he said, winking at her.

✰✰✰✰