3.23

Two more weeks had passed, Violet lost count on how long they had been locked inside, but John was counting every day.

She wanted to do something different that day; it was getting boring doing the same thing day after day. Violet was looking through the closet, and she found a beautiful long green dress.

She smiled to herself and couldn't wait to put it on tonight. "John, I have something planned today to wear something nice," she said once she was at the sofa where John seemed to spend his days.

"Why" "Because we always do the same thing, and I want to change a few things. So dress nice." "Whatever, sure" she went upstairs and shower, wanting to get ready as soon as possible. Once she was out of the shower, she did her makeup, she found some old products under the sink that might be bad for her skin, but she didn't care.

Once she was done with her makeup, she put on a green dress. Violet looked at herself in the mirror and couldn't believe that was her; the girl in the mirror was beautiful. She fixed her long hair. "John, are you ready," she yelled.

"Yes, I stole some clothes from the dead man. I'll be downstairs," he said. Turns out she had taken longer than expected to get ready but looking at herself in the mirror one last time, she was ready.

She walked slowly down the stairs, not wanting to fall. John was struggling with the tie, so he decided to take it off and threw it on the sofa; when he looked up, he saw Violet.

His mouth was wide open

His mouth was wide open. He knew she was beautiful, but he had never seen her like this. "Y-you look nice," he said, blushing. "Thank you, John, you also look nice. You look different with a suit."

"Yeah, it's the only time you will see me with one on," he told her unbuttoning the first bottom, he felt like he couldn't breathe.

First, they had dinner, the same thing they had since they got here that she couldn't change. After they were done eating, she turned on the music, "let's dance." "You know I can't dance," he told her. "But this is different, there's music, and I'll help you," she said, extending her hand, waiting for him to take it.

He was looking at her with his arms to his side. She laughed and moved his hands to her lower back and her hands around his neck. "Now we just move like this," she said, moving him with her. He stepped on her feet a few times.

"Sorry I told you I don't know how to dance." "That's because you are looking at the floor; look at me. Follow my lead," she said; he lifted his head and looked at her. They were close to each other hazel meeting blue.

They stared at each other for what felt like forever "s-see you haven't stepped on me," Violet was able to say. She was captivated by his eyes; she didn't want to lean, not wanting to get dejected again.

John was looking at her lips this was a good moment. He didn't want to mess it up again. They continued to dance for a little while, John getting better at it. "How did you learn how to dance?" he asked her, looking at her hazel eyes. "Remember how I said that my imagination helped me when I was locked up. I imagine doing many things that I knew I would never be able to do." "Well, you're dancing now with someone else." "My lucky day," she smiled at him.

He moved one of his hands from her back to her cheek. "Can I kiss you," John asked Violet, smiled at him, and crashed her lips into his.

He kissed back immediately their lips moved together in sync. Even though it was Violet's first kiss, it was her favorite. She smiled as they continued to kiss.

She moved her hands and took off his suit jacket, dropping it on the floor. As they continued to kiss, she unbuttoned his dress shirt when she was on the last button; John broke the kiss.

"Violet, are you sure," he asked her. He was many first for her, and she didn't want it any other way. "I'm sure, John" she kissed him again.

"Let's go to the room," he said after breaking the kiss. They both had big smiles on their faces as they went upstairs to the room.

John had dropped his dress shirt somewhere on his way up the stairs. She turned around, wanting John to unzip her dress.

Once he unzipped it with one hand on her chest, she turned around to face him, not ready for the dress to fall. He kissed her away; she enjoyed the feeling it gave her all over her body. She let go of her dress, feeling it go down.

She pushed him back to the bed as they continued to kiss. Their chest were touching as they kissed. He moved her long blonde hair to the side to kiss her neck; she flinched a little, remembering when Ezek took her to his room. He stopped and looked at her "what's wrong" "just don't kiss me on the neck, ok," she said, looking down at him. He nodded and held her face "if you want me to stop, tell me," he said to her.

"I don't want you to stop John," she said and kissed him on the lips. They were both naked on the bed; he gently moved his hand on her back, feeling every scar.

She was happy she had sex with John. Turns out there was one weirdo who did want to have sex with her, and he was sleeping next to her. Her head was on her chest, and his hand was on her naked back with his finger gently tracing her scars.

That night they slept in each other's arms. She had no regrets about it and hoped that John didn't have them either.

They woke up still in each other's arms; she had a smile on her face remembering every detail from it. "Are you going to kill me now," John asked, barely waking up. She looked up at him, "I was thinking about that, and yes, I'll kill you," she said and kissed his lips.

"Are you going to kill me with kisses," he said and kissed her forehead. She got on top of him, and John couldn't help but look at her bare chest with her finger; she lifted his chin to make him look at her.

"Do you want me to kill you, John, or continue having great sex," she told him as she moved her hand from his chest lower.

"Great sex," he said and kissed her again.