chapter 1 : a cold body

You can't forget that day, not really... It was a beautiful day, it started beautifully and ended horribly...
The yellow disk of the sun decorates the blue sky , and some clouds as white as snow-white adding a spring touch to the place... Wherever you look there is a waist , Tall trees so tall , almost piercing the sky because of their height, you could not sleep longer today, you heard from people around that Ragnarok had finally ended, and although Asgard was completely destroyed, its people lived ... after Loki stole the ship of the Grand Master and fled with it towards Asgard, the ship was big enough to carry them all... That's what you've heard few days ago anyway and until now there's been no word from Loki or about him...
You opened your eyes as the sun blazed hot on your face, you covered your face with your hands before you You get up with your eyes still closed, you rub them with your both hands and yawn before you get your feet out from under the blanket...
The feel of the cold floor against your bare feet awakens your lethargic body after a faint tremor, and at last you opened your eyes, though your brain was still a little sleepy you could realize it was late, it was almost 1:00 afternoon when you woke up, you stretched your arms behind you , you stretch your muscles before you got up on your feet ...
You take a look at yourself in the mirror , your eyes are puffy , your long hair is messy and your white dress has a little stain on it, it must have fallen on it yesterday when you woke up in the middle of the night to eat...
You wander in your room looking for your hair brush but couldn't find it do you just threw it behind your back ...
The sound of birds chirping, the smell of bread emanating from the bakery at the end of the street, and the chants of children chasing each other with their sticks, everything seemed better than fine, you watched life pass quickly outside your house before you decided to go down and be a part of it because and for the first time in days you feel so happy, you almost fly with joy ...
Loki is coming after an absence of months, finally you will see him again, you will hold him again, you will reprimand him again... tell him how long were the days without him, bleak and empty, hollow and grey but he is back to your arms and that's all what mattered ...
you walk down the alley barefoot, your anklet rings a tone every time you take a step, you greet passers-by, you ... the shy one who doesn't even say hi back to strangers , even as the Goddess of love and the reigning queen of her kingdom , You've always been shy ...
Patting children's heads and tossing gold coins to beggars, toss bread crumbs for birds and stray cats on the street , and throw smiles to old men of the neighbourhood, your happiness of its greatness must have passed to those around you, a calamity to them, as their faces looked fresher and happier ...
you walked your way alone towards a hill you used to isolate yourself at when you longed for Loki , you glimpsed under the apple tree, caressing the breeze as it caress you, you make a crown of flowers and you wear it , you lie down on the grass, addressing the sky, you practice what you will say to Loki as soon as you see him, then you smile shyly just because of the thought of standing in front of him, will he change ? will he be different ? do you think his feelings for you have changed? Perhaps his distance from you made him think carefully and rearrange his priorities to decide after that you were not one of them by them ...
Will he be breaking your heart like this, and he is the one who promised you repeatedly that he would protect it? will he forget his promise to you to return? you shake your head quickly, hoping that those thoughts will fall out of it before you go back and drown into his details, his voice calling your name is something that makes you love your name even more, his way of saying it makes your heart answer him before your mouth do ...
" my goddess , Aphrodite " you would pay all of what you have only to hear his voice now , but it is patience, after it surely something beautiful will come, may it be days laden with Loki's company...
" My queen ... my queen There is a plane hovering over the palace..."
You raised your head to look at
the maid panting from all that running as she rested her arm in a branch of the tree and held her chest trying to catch her breaths ...
a ship? He came ? it has to be him ...