chapter 13 : love is a dagger !

You went to see Loki in his room , you stood outside watching him , he was looking at his arms confused

You went to see Loki in his room , you stood outside watching him , he was looking at his arms confused ...
When you walked inside he adjusted himself , set straight and smiled ...
" how are you feeling today ? " you ask him as you slowly approach him ...
" I'm better now " he says smiling ...
you sit on the chair next to his bed ...
" Stephen told me it's nothing serious , you'll be out of here by the end of the day "
" so he's a doctor in this hospital ? " Loki asks faking a laugh ...
" yes , he's the one who stitched your cuts "
" thank God we have him , right?! " he said before he took off the serum of his hand aggressively it made him bleed a little ...
You rushed to him , holding his hand ...
" be careful , please " you said as he stood watching you quietly ...
" is this love ?! " he said with a wide smile , you pulled your hands away from his and took few steps back ...
" absolutely not ... you're my client , it is my job to worry about your health " you say as he rolled his eyes ...
" why didn't you tell me ? "
" tell you what exactly ? " Loki asked you back ...
" they found an abnormal activity in your brain , which means ..."
" I know what it means ! " Loki yelled interrupting you ...
" why didn't you tell me then ? "
" it's not actually the kind of thing you be proud to tell people , Aphrodite , is it ? "
" they also found a fair amount of drugs and alcohol in your system "
" I was partying " Loki says
" oh ! I've seen the pictures , yeah " you say , Loki knew what kind of pictures you were talking about , he liked the idea that you were jealous ...
" I suppose you're going to a Psychologist , aren't you ? "
" of course , I'm ... I missed some sessions tho , but it's cool ... isn't that what you guys say it here ? - it's cool ?- " he says laughing ...

" this is not the right time to act funny , you're going to the doctor once a week , if you didn't go by yourself I'll drag you there myself " tears started to gather in your eyes , Loki's smile was gone once a tear fell rolling down your cheek ...
He walked up to you when Stephen walked inside , so he just stood in the middle of the room looking at you , apologizing with his eyes ...

" good morning " he said walking up to Loki , shook his hand then stood next to you , while Loki was standing in front of you both ...

" I'm Dr.Stephen Strange but you can call me Stephen , or Strange " he said as Loki stood watching his arms slides behind your back before he pulls you closer to him ...
You looked up to Stephen smiling then looked at Loki , you could see he seemed bothered ...

" I'm Loki but I already know you know my name , so tell me something I don't know " Loki said in a challenging tone ...

Stephen calmly smiled at Loki before he turned to you , he pulled you up to him making you stand on your tip toe
" I missed you " he said before he kissed you ...

Stephen calmly smiled at Loki before he turned to you , he pulled you up to him making you stand on your tip toe " I missed you " he said before he kissed you