chapter 11 : the shadow man

As the hours passed you've found that you've calmed a little , although you were still thinking about it , but who could blame you , it was surprising ...
You gave up to sleep eventually , giving up on all of your thoughts and plannings and surrendered yourself completely to it , you held the pillow Stephen slept on , it still holds shades of his perfume , you hold it close to your heart and fall asleep ...
In the middle of your room , on a wooden chair and in the darkness set a man staring at you ...
Putting his hand under his chin and checking you ...
He takes his time to check your long naked legs before he forgets how to breath properly ...
The white light coming from the moon crosses the window to fall on the right side of his face , while a giant snake was crawling all over him ...

He rubs his lips as he watches you slightly open your legs before you fall into a deep sleep again , you weren't aware he was there and he wanted to keep it that way , he came there to watch you , just to watch you sleeping like an angel , like he...

He rubs his lips as he watches you slightly open your legs before you fall into a deep sleep again , you weren't aware he was there and he wanted to keep it that way , he came there to watch you , just to watch you sleeping like an angel , like he always used to do , but in that moment all he was thinking about was to fuck you ...
Loki got up of his chair , walked slowly and carefully towards you , before he stood before your bed ...
You were sleeping on your stomach , wearing only a white thin shirt and a
thin black panties , it could barely cover anything ...
Loki checked you for a moment , a smile went up on his face , and fire and desire inside of his soul ...
His arm slowly reached your leg , he put the tips of his fingers down your leg waiting for you to wake up but you didn't feel anything , so he went up , slowly , gently . until he reached your ass ...
He was almost not unable to control himself ...
" I miss you " he whispered in pain , tears gathered in his eye as he started to remember all the time he spent with you before ...
In that moment you stretched your legs , you opened your eyes before you dragged your feet out of the bed ...
You checked the time , it was only 2:30 in the morning ...
You felt thirsty so you went downstairs to the kitchen , you didn't even pay attention to the shadow standing in the corner ...
When you came back , you lied down again and after few minutes you were already dreaming ...
Loki took another look at you sleeping , he gently kissed your lips , whispered " sweet dreams " to you before he slowly vanished ...

" she doesn't even remember who I am , I stood in front of her and it was like I was staring at the blank , I'm afraid I've already lost her " said Loki before he drunk his cup ...
Thor looked at him , he wished he knew how to make his brother feel better a little , to help him find a solution ...
Thor patted him on the shoulder ...
" if you could do it before then I'm sure you can do it again , just for the same thing you did before , make her remember " Thor said before taking the glass out of Loki's hand ...

" brother , give me the glass back " Loki said getting up before he fell , luckily Thor caught him , he was obviously too drunk and started singing and laughing out loud ...
Thor helped him going back to his suite ...
He lied Loki down on his bed and tucked him in while he was mumbling some words Thor couldn't understand ...
" good night Lil brother " Thor whispered before he left ...