chapter 7 : physical love

" Contains intimate scenes "

You knew then you screwed up , your pictures with Loki were all over social media , everyone started talking about you and him , you knew your boss will most likely fire you , that was it ... it seemed like the end for you ...
You tired staying low on your way to the company , your friend called you saying your boss wanted to have a word with you both ...
The moment you both walked in everyone was staring at you and smiling , you could hear some whispers here and there as you and Loki walked to Ronald's office ...
Loki knocked the door before he invited you in ...
You stepped inside looking down as Loki greeted Ronald ...
" have a seat , both of you , please "
You looked at him , his face did not give away much so you kept guessing what was that about , and you couldn't possibly ask him ...
" we've been told you wanted to talk to us , is that correct ?! "
Loki asked putting his leg on top of the other and lifting his head up ...
" yes , you've heard just right , are you aware that you guys are what everyone is talking about the last past two days ? "
" yes ! "
" no ! "
Loki and you said at the same time when Loki looked at you and repeated " yes , we are "
" Loki ! "
" what ? we know that already ! " Loki said smirking ...
" I can't interfere in your personal lives but I must ask is that something serious ? because I don't want it to affect your jobs or mine "
" it's not something serious , it was just once "
" you guys had sex too ? " said Ronald smiling ...
" twice " Loki said smiling ...
" it won't happen again "
" we can't possibly be sure " he laughed again ....
" Loki , shut up ! "
" frankly , I do not care if it happened again , just don't let it affect your work and it's a win for me anyway ... Loki's fans love you , Aphrodite . so I ass thinking you guys should appear in public together often , you know ... for publicity and stuff "
" I'm sorry , you want us to fake a relationship ? " you asked Ronald laughing ...
" kind of , yes ... if you want that promotion , then this is your chance , you have to know that if you wanted to continue working in entertainment this kind of things are all what matters ... how you appear in public "
" come on , what could possibly go wrong ? " Loki said opening his arms and looking at you ...
" if it's going to get me that promotion then I'll do it "

Loki looked at you as he got up and excused himself out leaving you sitting alone with Ronald

Loki looked at you as he got up and excused himself out leaving you sitting alone with Ronald ...
" he likes you , I can tell "
You say nothing back , get up and leave the room ...
When you got out you looked for Loki but did not find him , you went to your friend looking for her before you found her in her desk going through a pile of papers ...
" hey , slut ! " she yells at you running to give you a hug ...
" how could you not tell me you were fucking Loki , I thought we are best friends "
She poked you in your chest as you sighed in pain then quickly laughed ...
" it's not like that , it just happened and we're not even in a relationship , it was just one time thing ... well two times thing " you bursted laughing
" oh my god , you bitch ! how was it ? "
" how was what ? ! " you blushed ...
" the sex ? the dick ? how was it ? "
" I don't know how to answer that ! "
" is he good in bed ? I bet he has a huge one , I mean it's obvious to see when he's wearing tight "
" oh my god ! you need to stop Monica"
" come one Aphrodite , I need details "
She grabbed your hand and made sit as she set behind her desk waiting for you to start talking ...
You had flashbacks , it seemed like a dream anyway ...
" he is different , I don't know how exactly , but in bed he's kind of different , it's like he's not the same person i work with "
" what do you mean ? " said Monica with a curious look on her face ...
" he's rough but not too much , just enough I guess " .
You watched the look on her face changing before she opened her mouth in shock " I didn't know you were into this kind of things "
" me too , but anyway it's not going to happen again so ... yeah , we can stop talking about him "
" I'll give you a week " Monica said as she went back checking the files thrown in front of her ...
" a week ... to what ? ! "
" until you guys fuck again "
At that moment someone was knocking on the door ...
" come in " Monica said , the door was open and Loki came inside ...
Monica looked at you and raised her eyebrow when Loki said he needed to talk to you outside ...
" oh , shut up ! " you whisper to her before you go outside