chapter 24 : Mask Off

This chapter contains rough sex scenes , and self harm , skip if you're uncomfortable *

Just when you were half way , you realized what Loki meant by " home " , for a second you thought he was taking you to yours , but instead he took you to earth , or like he always liked to call it " Midgard ".
You sit next to him in his ship looking at the ground below ...
- I told you we would visit it together .
Loki said looking at you and smiling , you hold his hand and smile back ...

The ship took off infront of a castle , big one , you look outside your window and saw Thor standing waving at you ...
The moment Loki and you stepped out Thor rushed towards you , took Loki into his arms , before he reached you out and pulled you hugging you both at the same time ...
- welcome to our home .
Thor said with a smile ...
He introduced you to his wife , Jane ... she was mortal , she was holding a baby in her hands ...
- this is Odin .
She said smiling as you took him and held him ...
You went inside , the castle was big and shiny from inside , reminded you of yours a little ...
- please , make yourself home ... we will leave you to rest now .
Said Thor to you then told Loki to get you whatever you needed .

Loki was giving you a small tour when you interrupted him , asked him to show you his room .

He took you to his suite , it was quieter , no guards at the doors , no noise ...
You walk before him , he follows you enjoying watching you walk and talk in front of him .
Loki had a library in his suite , not a big one really but it was almost as big as his bedroom ...
You wandered in it , checked the books on the shelves ...
- those are few of my favorite books .
Loki said leaning at the wall with his shoulder , crossed his arms and looking at you ...
You looked at each other from across the room , exchanging smiles and silence ...
- so ...
You both said at the same time , then started laughing ...
- you go first .
Said Loki smiling ...
- no , you go first .
You said playing with your fingers .
- I was going to wait until it's all over but now seems like the perfect time too .
He said slowly walking up to you , his smile was getting wider , his voice getting lower and softer , his eyes were sparkling as he stood right before you ...
He held your hands between his hands and kissed them both while looking into your eyes ...
- Aphrodite , you're the love of my life , the only person I truly felt like I belong with , that it's worth being with , my reason to fight and to love myself, I've known you not for too long before I lost you for so long but now I've found you , just like I promised you , remember ? do you remember what my other promise was ?
- to spend the rest of your life with me .
You said smiling ...
- do you love me ?
He asked in which you answered " yes " without thinking it twice ...
- Aphrodite , Goddess of love and beauty , would you do the God of mischief the honor and marry him ? make him the happiest man that ever lived ? would you ?
You stood speechless as he opened the palm of his hand and a small golden box popped out , he caught it then opened it before you ...
- are you asking me to marry you ?
You said looking at a beautiful ring with a green ruby stone in the middle of it ...
- what else it looks like I'm trying to do ?
Loki said smirking ...
- yes ... yes and a million times yes .
You said giving him your hand , he put the ring on your finger and kissed your forehead whispering " I love you " .

You can't really remember how it started , probably with a kiss that went for few minutes , next thing you know you were trapped ...
Loki stood before you as the wall behind you stopped you from getting away from him , his both hands were on each side of yours ...