chapter 6 : Gods love

This chapter contains few intimate senses , skip if you're uncomfortable

At the morning of the day John was getting married you woke up feeling your heart aching , it wasn't that kind of pain you could not possibly explain it or make it go away ...
You stayed in your bed for two hours trying to find an excuse to tell Loki you so you won't have to go buy could not come up with a good ...
Your phone rang and it was Loki , he said he got everything ready for trip to Italy and that all you had to do was get dressed and meet him at the airport in two hours ...
You dragged yourself out of the bed and it was the hardest thing you had to do that morning because you didn't want anything more than to spend your weekend in bed but there you were dragging your feet not able to walk straight , you stood before your mirror before you took your clothes off and stood in the shower , the water drifting your tears away as you stood trying so hard to keep them inside ...
Loki was having an interview at that moment and by the time it was done he drove to the airport and waited for you there ...
More than half an hour passed , you did not show up and for a moment he thought you were not going to show up at all and right when he looked behind him at the gates he saw coming ...
" it took you long enough " Loki said as got up and carried your bag for you when two girls came running towards him ...
" can we take a picture with you if your girlfriend doesn't mind ? " said one of them looking at you ...
" oh ! He's not my boyfriend " you said blushing looking at Loki who was smiling ...
Your flight was about leave in few minutes when Loki came back grabbing few things for the flight he thought you two might need them ...
As you got on the plane , you set by the window when Loki set next to you , it was first class so there wasn't too many people , it was kind of quiet ...
You looked out of the window staring at earth below you , it never seemed more beautiful ...
Loki was putting his headphones and listening to music when he offered you to listen with him ...
His taste in music was weird enough , he listened to classic music , like really classic , like Beethoven and Mozart type of classic but again he listened to angry rock music ...

" tell me again , why you're going with me ? "
Loki looked at you revealing half a smile before he sighed ... " I don't know ... I guess I always felt that John was some kind of a jerk and I'm just looking for a chance to punch him in the face ... I was hoping he will give me one soon "
Loki made you laugh a little , the thought of John being punched in the face made your heart warm for a moment ...
" if it's worth anything I believe you deserve so much better than him , you deserve someone better ... you really do "
You look at Loki's eyes as the sunlight went through them for a second and you just felt dazzled , your eyes met as you stared at each other for a moment of time and you both felt like the time just stopped but the frightened came and woke you both up ...
" is there's anything we can help you with you or your wife , sir ? "
" I'm not his wife " you said as she looked confused a little , she apologized as Loki told her to grab him some water ...
" why do they always assume we are together ? " you mumbled to yourself before you close your eyes as you felt yourself getting sleepy ...
Loki was trying to get some sleep too , he laid his head back closing his eyes , and crossed his arm when he felt your head falling on his shoulder ...
He opened one eye and looked down at you , you were in deep sleep when he felt your hands gently warping his arm and squeezing it ... he closed his eyes again and fell asleep too before his head fell on yours ...