chapter 25 ( final ) : glorious purpose !

Around midnight you heard Loki sneaking into the room , you were already awake but you pretended to be asleep ...
He quietly and carefully gets under the blanket on the bed , and without thinking it twice he stick his body against your back , warping his arm around your belly and pulling you closer to him ...
He buries his nose in the back of your head breathing you in ...
- I'm sorry , I didn't mean what I said earlier .
He said kissing the back of your neck , pulling your hair aside ...
- you know ... I would go crazy if anything ever happened to you , I feel like you're the only thing that holding me up right now , things without you had been hard and I ... I just don't want to feel like that again ... I love you so much .
- I'm sorry I threatened you of hurting myself , I just don't want you to do it and I don't know how to stop you ...
Your tears filled your eyes as you turned and looked into his sad eyes ...
- I know baby , I know .
He said holding your face between his hands and pushing his forehead against yours ...
- Loki ... I'm scared .
- don't be , I'm here .
He said kissing your forehead ...
You look into his eyes ...
- I don't want you to go with us in the morning .
- what ?! what you mean ?
He asked ...
- I saw a dream few hours ago , where you ... you died , Hades killed you .
Loki laughed , held you closer to him ...
- baby , it's just a dream .
- it didn't feel like one .
- all dreams don't feel like they are when you're having them .
- it doesn't happen often , but sometimes I see the future , what if it ... what if that what happened if you went ?
- I always come back from the dead .
Loki said smiling , trying to make you push those thoughts out of your head ...
- in my dream , you received a curse , Hades death curse ... it's irreversible , even for Gods like us ... can't you just stay here ?
- and let you go fight on your own ? no !
- I'm not alone ... your brother is going .
- I'm going and this is the end of discussion .
- Loki , please ...
- nothing is going to happen to me , it's just a dream ... I promise you .
- I can't think of losing you again , feeling that pain I felt when I was told you died , it will kill me , I can't go on without you ... please .
you begged him , tried so hard to convince him but he was determined on going ...
- it's going to be okay , go to sleep now .
He says pulling you in , you rest your head under his chin as he runs his fingers through your hair ...
- Loki ? Who's Mobius ?
You ask him and he freezes for a moment , he takes a deep breath and laugh it out ...
- why you're asking ?
He says running away from your question ...
- when I was there ... still trapped , I met him , you and him were close and you were having ...
- sex ?
Loki finished your sentence ...
You look into his eyes and remain silent ...
- well , I knew him when I used to go down to Midgard as a part of me trying to understand those creatures , and I met him ... yeah , he ... he was my friend , and there might be a mutual sexual feelings between us but it never led to anything , I couldn't risk it ...
- you love him ?
You ask and he looks at you and smiles ...
- I love you more .
He says touching your cheeks and smiling ...
- so what happened exactly ? where is he now ?
- he grew old , died ... yeah , they don't live for a long time , mortals .
- do you miss him ?
- yes , he was a good friend , and a good person , you remind me of him , he also thought it was his job to protect me and to guide me , to make sure I stay good , to not fuck up .
- do you regret not telling him how you felt about him ?
Loki takes a moment to remember his friend , Mobius . his smile , his eyes when the sunlight goes through them , his voice , his grey hair and his warm heart ...
- no , not really , even though I knew he felt the same , I couldn't risk it , it might led to loosing him , he also had a family , a nice wife and two kids , and having an affair with me would only complicate things , you know ?
- I know , I think I do know , I'm sorry you lost him .
- thank you .
- I can't wait for us to have our own family .
You said laughing , kissed his lips as he smiled and he'll you tighter ...
- I want us to have a lot of kids , I want seven at least .
- isn't that a lot ?
You say laughing ...
- no ... it's not , I want them all to have your beautiful brown eyes and your messy curly hair , your freckles and your kindness ... I'll be the luckiest guy in the whole world if I had that dream coming true .
- okay , I'm in ... but you have to do something for me .
You say looking up at his eyes ...
- what is it ?
- can you sing me our song ? until I sleep .
- your wishes are my commands .
He says laughing , you close your eyes and fall asleep to his voice singing ...