chapter 4 : when tables turn

as it was expected you managed to get into the university you had your eyes on since you were little , you studied hard and stayed away from troubles , barely socialized or went to parties , unlike the other girls you had better things to do

as it was expected you managed to get into the university you had your eyes on since you were little , you studied hard and stayed away from troubles , barely socialized or went to parties , unlike the other girls you had better things to do ... getting ready to face life outside soon ...
You studied graduated with honor from the College of Business and Management top of your and it was one of the best days of your life ...

On Europe Loki was still switching jobs , but at least he could afford to rent a place to live in ...
Loki due to his traumas and rough childhood and teenage years he was diagnosed with schizophrenia and suffering from suicidal thoughts and intentions ...
The first time it happened was when he was only 19 years old , he used to hear voices of people talking when they weren't and he thought it was just his minds playing tricks on him but he soon started seeing things that weren't there but he kept it all to himself and did not tell anyone , he was afraid he might get sent to an asylum , plus he will have yo buy pills and drugs and starts taking them and he just have enough of it ....

After you finished college you headed straight to LA , the city of chances and lights ... you always wanted to work with celebrities and you found it the best place to start ...
Your father had offered to buy you your own company but you did not accept his offer , you wanted to do it on your own , to start from zero and get where you want to be , you wanted to be proud of yourself knowing you made it all by yourself , so you worked in one of the biggest agencies in LA , you were lucky enough to have that position and even though it was a hard job but you were already aware this is how it's going to be ...
Your agency dealt with all kind of famous people , actors , models , photographer ....
It was overwhelming environment and you felt like you're sitting at the edge of your seat most of the time ...
You barley had time for anything else but it surely had its beautiful moments , like when you got to meet all of your favorite actors and even made few friends of them ...