chapter 20 : bloody hands

Your parents stormed in , came to see you in the hospital once they heard you were there ...
as they went inside your room , your mother rushed to hold you between her arms crying ...
- what happened to you ? my little girl ... my little baby , what happened ?
She asked holding your face between her hands wiping your tears away ...
Your father stood in the room with Stephen and Loki ...
Your father looked at Loki asked who he was before Loki introduced himself ...
- I'm Loki ... and I'm Aphrodite's ... friend .
- do you mind leaving me alone with the doctor ?
He asked Loki ...
- yeah , of course ... I'll be out in the hallway .

Stephen told your father they did not know so much about your condition and that all they knew was that you could not walk at all at that moment , and that you got into a coma that lasted almost a day ...
Stephen said that the results of all the tests came back normal , showing how healthy you were ...

- who is that ? Loki ? who is he ?
Your father asked sitting by your bedside ...
You were there with him and your mother while Stephen and Loki went outside ...
- Loki ? he is my friend .
You said resting your back on the bed as you felt a little dizzy ...
- I think I'm want to sleep , I'm feeling tired ...
- it's probably because of the medications you're taking .
Your father said gently touching your forehead ...
- yeah , I guess so .
You said closing your eyes and lying between your mother's arms .

Loki was holding Thor's baby , odin , in his room ...
Thor and Jane went outside to have some fresh air and left Loki with him , as a babysitter ...
He was doing a good job , he managed to feed him , changed his diaper and set on the rocking chair singing him to sleep ...
Few moments later , Loki felt like he was falling asleep , he closed his eyes to rest them before he heard a voice calling for him ...
- Loki ?
He opened his eyes and looked around , listened waiting for it to call again but it didn't ...
- Thor ? Jane ? you guys are home already ?
He saw a shadow behind the door that was slightly opened ...
He put odin in his crib before he pulled two daggers out of his sleeves and slowly walked towards the door ...
He raised his arm as his other hand reached the door's handle before he quickly opened it ...

- Aphrodite !
He said pointing with his dagger towards you ...
You looked at him then at his dagger , before he made it disappear ...
- what are you doing here ? how ? how did you come here ?
He said touching you , making sure you were really there ...
You stood looking at him , surprised too , you couldn't believe he was standing in front of you ...
- I've found you ... I was in the hospital , I heard your voice ... that song you used to sing me , I recognized your voice , I followed it and I found myself here ... where am I ?
You said looking around you ...
- this is my house , on Midgard ... come sit .
He said holding your hand , guiding you inside as you seemed too overwhelmed to move ...

- what happened ?
Loki asked holding you , you warped your arms around him and listened to his heartbeats ...
- I've found you ... how's that possible , you are indeed here ? aren't you ?
You said looking at his face again , he held your head between his hands , squeezed it gently as he pulled you towards him to kiss you ...
- my beautiful Goddess .
- who's baby is that ?
You said pulling away from Loki , walked towards the crib and took a look at the baby in it ...
- it's Thor's , he's few days old , yeah ... Thor is a father now and I'm an uncle , it feels weird tho .
- what's his name .
You asked , giving him your finger to hold ...
- Odin ... we named him after ...
- your father ... that's beautiful .
You said looking at him and smiling .
- I remember everything clearer now , that I'm here , with you ... when I'm with you it all feels real ...
- I know .
Loki said standing before you ...
- your letter , I remember it , the one you sent with Thor ... did you write it ?
- yes .
- why ? why you wrote if you knew you weren't going yo die ?
- please sit .
Loki said pointing at the chair behind you ...
You set across of him , still looking into his eyes , looking for an answer ...
- after I said goodbye to you on Sakaar I went straight to Asgard , we fought Hela and I had to unleash sartur , which lead to destroying Asgard ; my home ...
- I'm sorry for that .
You said looking at his face that turned sad ...
- we were heading to Midgard when Thanos's ship showed and he ... he killed almost everyone on the ship .
- why ?
You asked him , he started playing with his fingers , looking down ...
- he wanted the tessaract , he was going to kill Thor if I didn't give it to him .
- so you watched him kill your people and still refused to give him the tessaract before he threatened to kill your brother ?
Loki looked up at you ...
- yes .
- okay .
You said looking away ...
- I made another version of myself , it was so real that it tricked everyone , even Thanos himself , when I did I found myself in another place that I've never been at before , it was a strange isolated planet ...
- and ?
You said , asking for him to continue talking ...
- and nothing , he must've snatched me and I still don't know how , he controlled my mind which was something I thought to be impossible , he trapped me there and made me write that letter before he did slide it in Thor's pocket ... that's it .
- that's it ? really ?
- its not my fault , Aphrodite ... it was out of my hands .
Loki said following you out of the room when you walked out pissed .
- why you're mad at me ?
- are you seriously asking ?
- yes !
He said holding you by the shoulders , you laughed pushing him away ...
- you watched him slaughter them , one by one , and you tell m...
- he would've killed them anyway .
He said interrupting you .
- yeah , he would .
- I can't believe you're actually mad at me for this ? it happened years ago !
- I thought you changed .
- I did .
- then how come you put your precious blue toy over your own people ?