chapter 14 : flashbacks

It was like falling from the sky , you were scared , terrified , it was all black , no light , nothing to see , nothing to hope for , even the sound of your scream came out blank , your hands were moving , trying so hard to find something to hold on to ...
After a while you fell into water , drowned in it , you know how to swim , but there ... there was like a power, a great one which was pulling you down ...
You screamed for help but your voice was too weak to be heard , your eyes got heavier as they began to close , giving up never seemed so sweet , you were tired and all you wanted to do was to let go ...

" let go , it's okay , you can let go " Loki's voice rings in your head ...
You looked up and saw this huge light shining above the water , you heard a violent voice of splash before you saw a body swimming towards you , his hands trying to reach you as you slowly try to reach him too , but your body failed you as you finally closed your eyes and fell asleep ...

He warped his arms around you , held you tightly before he swam up , pulling you with him ...
You were lying on the floor when you felt a heavy pressure against your chest ...
You opened your mouth , gasped for air before you threw up a lot of water , right in his face as he was leaning on you giving you CPR ,  after you were done throwing up and coughing , you looked at him ...
His wet clothes and hair , his shaking jaws and blue cold lips ...
" you're okay " he says as he rushes towards you , holding you ...
" I can't believe you're really here " he says kissing your whole face , you were still under shock , you memories were still blurred , incomplete ...

" it's me , Loki " he says holding your face between his hands ...
You look at his face , he seemed familiar , his eyes , you remember those eyes , his voice and his touch ...
" get away from me " you push him and he falls on his back , you run away from him , look for a door or a way out but there was nothing , you were trapped with him in a room with no door , or windows ...
You walk by the walls , touching them , trying to find a way out  ...
" there are no doors " Loki says getting up , he puts his hands on his waist and watches you point your hand towards him ordering him to stay away from you ...
" it's me , Loki " he says again , with a smile this time ...
" I know who you are , you stabbed me , you tried to kill me "
" I had to do that " he says approaching you ...
" I told you ... to stay ... away from me " you scream at him ...
" stop acting like a fucking menace and listen to me " he says screaming back ...
" help ! help me , anybody ... help me , please " you start hitting the wall screaming , hoping someone will hear you ...
" fuck ! " Loki whispers to himself as he walks up to you ...
" where are we ? where did you take me ? hello ! " you starts breathing fast as your heart starts pounding really hard and fast , you felt dizzy and Loki noticed that ...