chapter 12 : unfaithful

" contains intimate scenes , physical and verbal abuse , rough sex scenes and self harm * "

" what are you doing here ? " you ask Loki pulling your shirt down trying to cover your thighs ...
Loki checks you smiling , then he set on the sofa , spreading his both arms on the edge of it looking at you .
" no hello for me ? that's kind of rude , don't you think ? "
" enough games , why are you here ? " you ask again with an angry tone ...
" I missed you " he said
" you can't show up at my house in the middle of the night , and tell me this nonsense , Loki "
" oh , yeah ... you have a man now , I'm sure he won't be glad hearing I was here "
" it won't matter to him , he trusts me , Loki , something you are not familiar with "
Loki gets up and walks up to you , you keep staring at him , trying to show him that you're steady ...
" but do you ? " he asks leaning towards you ...
" do I what ? " you ask him
" do you trust yourself ? " he says smiling , you remain silent as leans down to you , he puts his nose close to your neck and breathed in ...
" I can smell him all over you " he said before he looked into your eyes again ...
" yes , because he was all over half an hour ago "
You analyze his features , he seemed bothered as he got angry a little ...
" what a shame , I would've loved to meet him " he said smirking ...
" and you know what is the best part ? I loved it ... "
Loki pushes you to the wall , shutting you up , you took his hand off your mouth laughing ...
" I fucking loved it " you scream at it him ...
" shut up ! " Loki screams at you , but you continued talking , raising your voice ...
" he knows how to touch me " you say before Loki slaps you , you grab your cheek with your hand looking at him with shock ...
" get the fuck out of my house " you say before pushing him away ...

" did you cum ? " Loki asks
" yes , I came " you answer him still feeling your cheek ...
He immediately rushed towards you again , he lifts your arms and fixes them against the wall with one hand ...

You fumble trying to free your arms but couldn't , he watches you trying with a smile on his face , it seemed like it amused him

You fumble trying to free your arms but couldn't , he watches you trying with a smile on his face , it seemed like it amused him ...
" let me go ! " you yell it at him and he laughs harder and louder ...
" I fucking hate you , Loki " you yell at him ...
" I love you , Aphrodite " he says with soft voice ...
You look at him with tears in your eyes ... " is that why you hit me ? to show me how much you love me ? "
" I know you love me too , and I'm not the type of men you take to your parents , the one you dream of having a family with , I'm ugly and I'm incapable of giving you a healthy relationship , but I love you and I'm selfish , so I'm not going to leave you alone , let you be happy with someone else , if I couldn't have you then no one else will , you're mine , Aphrodite , and only mine "
" you don't own me , Loki " you spit on his face as a revenge for the slap he gave you ...
Loki licks it off his face laughing ...
" so you want to play rough ? " he says sliding his hand underneath your panties ...
" tell me what he did to you " Loki says while with your pussy ...
You ask him to stop but still open your legs wider for him , he again asks you to tell him what Stephen did with you ...
" he fingered me " you say moaning ...
Loki pushed his fingers inside of you , burying his face in your neck , you fell his hot breaths stinging you ...
" like this ? " he says while pushing his fingers in and out of you ...
" yes , just like that " you say moaning louder and harder , your eyes rolled back and turned white as he went faster ...
" tell me ... how does his cock taste like ? "
" I didn't taste it , not yet " you say looking at him in the eyes as he finally released you , you feel your wrists , they hurt a little , turned red too , you feel them with your fingers looking at him ...
" kneel ! " he orders you ...